On this day

Football final was moved forward a week and never moved back.

1 Like

On this day, Aaron Samuel asked Candy Heron what day is it and she replied ‘it’s October 3rd’.

1 Like

10 men died and England wasn’t defeated. 10 honourable men dead for the total sum of sweet fuck all.

The names of Frank Stagg & Michael Gaughan should not be forgotten either among those who died slow painful and futile deaths.

2 Likes

22 of the bravest of the brave

3 Likes

A far cry from its halcyon days but fuck it it can always throw up a dinger here and there

“We only have to be lucky once - you have to be lucky always” This day in 1984 the IRA detonated a bomb at the Brighton Hotel where Margaret Thatcher and her cabinet were attending a Tory party conference. Thatcher narrowly escaped justice for her crimes against the Irish people

4 Likes

I wonder what way history would have changed had Thatcher been killed or badly injured in the bombing. What would the response have been and how would it have impacted history

1 Like

I’d imagine full scale civil war would have been a definite possibility. The Brits would have had to go in hard on the Republicans after it

The fuck is that video?

Jaysus, a civil war woulda been a twist no one could have seen coming

You’ve never seen that sketch?!! Its a classic.

I’ve seen the sketch. I don’t think you’ve actually watched the link you posted though

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

I’ve given that a like.

you of all people should appreciate volume posting.

Quality AND Quantity

20 years ago Championship Manager 01/02 was released

1 Like

22 years