Online Food shopping

Lads, well after yesterdays controversial thread, I will stick to something a little safer today. :slight_smile:

So online food shopping, do you do your food shopping this way? Do you trust the person picking your items for you to pick the best or freshest items?

I don’t use it but I dont mind going food shopping and picking the best or freshest items from the shelves. I just cant see some shop employee putting in the same effort, like would they check the dates on packaging to make sure you are getting the most recent items.

I’d keep my head down if I were you

Pity you dont follow your own advice you bum sucking twat.

Your homophobia disgusts me you bender.

I usually get a big order from Tesco every couple of months. I’d never bother with fresh fruit or veg, use the local greengrocers if you have one. Living in Donnybrook I have Roy Fox’s on my doorstep which is a cracking little shop. I’d usually just get tins of stuff, bog roll, big boxes of weetabix and whatnot from Tesco. Off-peak delivery is only €4-5 and they always come on time. Even better is that the driver will carry the boxes up the stairs for you if needs be.

(Pretty sure we had a thread on this before, mind you, but I’m happy to respond as if we never have, if it may bring peace and harmony)

I normally do this about once every three weeks or so with my local Sainsbury’s. I wouldn’t buy stuff like fresh fruit/veg or bread but for stuff like cleaning products, toiletries, cerial, rice, pasta, sauces etc which is handy as there is always stuff in the house for cooking

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 763786, member: 129”]I usually get a big order from Tesco every couple of months. I’d never bother with fresh fruit or veg, use the local greengrocers if you have one. Living in Donnybrook I have Roy Fox’s on my doorstep which is a cracking little shop. I’d usually just get tins of stuff, bog roll, big boxes of weetabix and whatnot from Tesco. Off-peak delivery is only €4-5 and they always come on time. Even better is that the driver will carry the boxes up the stairs for you if needs be.

(Pretty sure we had a thread on this before, mind you, but I’m happy to respond as if we never have, if it may bring peace and harmony)[/quote]

Thanks Thraw, nice to get a decent response. The items you have listed are the safe items but if you had to would you trust them to pick up best of the fresh items? I just cant see them putting in the effort to pick the best or freshest product but to pick what is closest to them on the shelf and not checking the use by or due date on the product.

I love supermarket shopping. Well I used to until I was blanked in a very humiliating fashion by an attractive blonde lady in her late 40s/early 50s some months ago in Superquinn, Sutton. I now have a bit of a phobia about that store and I glance furtively down the aisles to check that she’s not there before proceeding down that aisle, which spoils that experience somewhat.

Otherwise I love supermarket shopping and I find it a feast for the senses. The tactile nature of weighing up the different bottles of sauces and condiments. The sight of quivering trays of flesh. A display of fresh sausages. The smell of the fish counter, the colour of the cheese section. Squeezing an avocado to see if it is ripe. I could go on, but the point is that the online experience will never match that.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 763811, member: 706”]I love supermarket shopping. Well I used to until I was blanked in a very humiliating fashion by an attractive blonde lady in her late 40s/early 50s some months ago in Superquinn, Sutton. I now have a bit of a phobia about that store and I glance furtively down the aisles to check that she’s not there before proceeding down that aisle, which spoils that experience somewhat.

Otherwise I love supermarket shopping and I find it a feast for the senses. The tactile nature of weighing up the different bottles of sauces and condiments. The sight of quivering trays of flesh. A display of fresh sausages. The smell of the fish counter, the colour of the cheese section. Squeezing an avocado to see if it is ripe. I could go on, but the point is that the online experience will never match that.[/quote]

My mate does it all the time with Superquinn but, as he is an alcoholic who doesn’t realise it yet, it is usually just crates of wine and some cleaning stuff. I have never bought anything online apart from airline flights as I don’t trust the internet due to a traumatic incident I suffered about 8 months ago involving some horse whipping cunt from Wexford.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 763811, member: 706”]I love supermarket shopping. Well I used to until I was blanked in a very humiliating fashion by an attractive blonde lady in her late 40s/early 50s some months ago in Superquinn, Sutton. I now have a bit of a phobia about that store and I glance furtively down the aisles to check that she’s not there before proceeding down that aisle, which spoils that experience somewhat.
[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your humiliating experience in Superquinn Sutton, That shop is a great shop. I remember the night it burnt down and they had to use the water from the swimming pool in the Marine hotel across the road to put it out. Another advantage over going to the shop rather than online shopping is being able to check out the lovely MILF’s going about their shopping. :slight_smile:

Even though I hate Tesco Express, Tesco Sandymount on a Sunday afternoon is ram packed full of yummy mummys fondling melons and what not-you should check it out mate.

I regularly shop online with Superquinn. I am always disheartened to read the receipt which shows my items have come from Superquinn Swords and not the Sutton store.

I find Tesco shops a bit grubby looking. I don’t know whether its the lighting in the stores or whether they are grubby stores but they just don’t seem as clean and bright as the other stores.

Oh they most certainly are mate and Superquinn’s produce is far superior too but I was just pointing you in the direction of some MILF’s.

If I am ever out that way I will have to check out that store. One Tesco store to avoid in terms of MILF spotting is Clarehall. There is a lot of mutton dressed as lamb in that store. :slight_smile:

car crash of a thread

FingalRaven Do you find it hard to sit down with MBB’s tongue stuck up your jacksie?

And how you’ve grown since

Im clarehall theyre so rough youd be lucky to get offal dressed as mutton