Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

He seemed to walk off ok

A Tipp team trying to walk the ball out. Limerick HAVE ruined hurling.

1 Like

Keystone cops stuff from Kilkenny forwards

1 Like

Jason Forde the difference here.

1 Like

Bonnar has Tipp purring

Weren’t Tipp supposed to be incorporating the white and green jersey as their keepers jersey? I’m sure I read that. Doesn’t seem to be happening at all.

Liam Gordon back seeing non-existent fouls again. His bias towards Tipperary is shameful.

Has Ger Browne a full length leg tattoo??

I was thinking Tom Morrissey would want to be pulled aside on the ponytail, but a full length leg tattoo…I’m not sure where you go from there with a lad really

Learned absolutely fuck all from it. Nonsensical playing all the big names up in Birr in February. Kingston must be targeting the Limerick game I think as I can’t wrap my head around playing almost all of the more important players in a game like that.

2 Likes

He can target us away, if Cork can’t beat us at the moment they may well forget about it

1 Like

The yerra yeahing doesn’t suit ye boys at all

4 Likes

It’s pathetic

1 Like

With a bit more composure and a ref that doesn’t give phantom frees we’d be ahead here.

Probably.

Wouldn’t he have been as well off playing the b team today if he’s targeting Limerick?

It’s only shadow boxing in any case, glorified challenge matches

1 Like

Cody loves an awkward looking left hand on top hurler

What has that got to do with anything?

Attempted ground hurling clearance from a Kilkenny back there like it was 1994

An exhibition of wojus wides here.

A dog with a mallet up his hole would be backing Cork next week ffs, it’s not yerrahing and it’s hardly pathetic. The same pattern will apply, we’ll fade out with 10 to go after a mixed enough if slightly improved performance