Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Hego has learned from the Galway game. He is a much gentler hurler now.

Darren is trying to do a running commentary on the score LOL

He’s but one of a collective

Very good first half so far from Wexford.

Yeah nice half. From looking at both sides you’d say Wexford are that bit more tuned into a gameplay. Galway have hit a lot of silly passes long to no one where we’ve played out of defence well and ball in has been good for the most part. Our half forward line hasn’t been to their best, McGovern with one lovely point but has made a few other errors. Jack has been wasteful with ball in hand too.

1 Like

Any hurling games on the telly now. My GAA Go only has the Dublin game

Galway v Wexford is the deferred game on TG4 I think. Kildare v Dublin relegation 4 pointer currently live.

1 Like

My GAAGO has the Galway game.

1 Like

The TG4 app has Galway -v- Wexford live

2 Likes

We fairly got out of jail there. Antrim had a penalty to level it with the last puck of the game, but put it over the bar. Fairly baltic conditions, the hot toddy at half time was a welcome tonic.

2 Likes

I only heard the penalty at the end. I turned on the radio hoping to hear the result.
I gave up trying to listen to WLR. I can’t get in with those commentators at all.

OH, and it’s left and wide

OH, and it’s over the bar

OH, and it’s after being blocked.

Good fight back from Galway.

Oh dear Daithi

1 Like

Rory O’ Connor really opening up his legs and expressing himself.

1 Like

What are Wexford for the AI this year? They look a very good prospect to lay off against Limerick in the final.

It takes all types

ROC ROC ROC

3 Likes

Jesus Limerick are out of control when you see those incidents stacked together

1 Like

Fairly shocking