Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Dublin have a decent set of backs. Rushe possibly to come back into it too. Crummy and Burke at MF are decent too. Seem to be short on two forwards still though. Dont think Mattie trusts many outside the 20.

2 Likes

Have the Dubs improved much since last year? Cork beat them very comfortably last season. Leinster is up for grabs in my view.

1 Like

You’d swear it was a League match in February, oh wait.

They are what they are.

They will continue to only go so far but a Leinster/League title could be within their grasp.

They took their goals well today in fairness and against top opposition that has been a consistent failing.

Greetings from Corrigan Park. Just paid a visit to Millrown Cemetery.

15 Likes

I don’t know how you do it.

Bonnar’s 3 year stint with Wexford wouldn’t fill you up with optimism. Lost supremacy to Dublin in the Leinster pecking order, didn’t take a championship scalp of note and lost to Carlow in the 2010 league. An underwhelming appointment for Tipp I’d have said.

Of the four Tipp men managing in the league of nearly rank him as the weakest

In bother here. 4 points down and Colin Dunford sent off.

In-form Mikey Kiely has ye back ahead

Is ROC the best hurler in the country now Joe retired?

3 Likes

From 0-4 to 0-1 up to 1-6 to 0-6 down. Laois Hurling.

The greatest is back and firing points over from everywhere in Tullamore

ROC to Dunbar GOAL Wexford

1 Like

Didn’t realise he would be back during the league. Clare have been poor so this makes next week’s match agin Limerick more interesting at least.

Be as well not putting him out against them lads, they’d do their best to break him up.

Radio 1 has no one at the Antrim and Leix games.

Waterford 2 up 2 mins plus injury time left.