Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Waterford with Lyons, Barron, Austin and Dessie thrown in is a frightening prospect.

1 Like

The way weā€™re hurling! Weā€™re at nothing. Remember when weā€™d a bit of attacking flair about us. Not a sniff of a goal weā€™re structuring our game for long range shooting then Youā€™ve to change ends at half time and winds against you. Itā€™ll be a short owld summer.

Harsh enough on browne if Iā€™m honest

An so it came to pass @dodgy_keeper

3 Likes

We will save a bit of money for the next few years with a lack of big days out.

Classic case of levelling it up. I dont think it was even a free

1 Like

ā€œIn fairness to Tipp we werenā€™t really able to live with them for the first 10 minutesā€ :laughing:

8 Likes

Stephen Bennett after dropping an F bomb therešŸ˜‚

Yeah he did. When he gets the ball in hand he can cause serious problems.

Interesting to see if Cahill & Bevans can work on his flaws . A potential weapon

The definition of a pup.

Ah Kiely is a serious asset. An ideal target man on the edge of the square IMO. Heā€™s such a good ball winner and has a tremendous work rate.

I would not disagree with you. He was just a little hit and miss today is all. Always involved and looking for work.

1 Like

Limerick are fucking septic, things will improve once Lynch, Hannon, Morrissey and Hegarty return Iā€™m sure.

Half my head is sunburned though

1 Like

I see Clinton Hennessy is with Darren Gleeson in Antrim. Thereā€™s some amount of these mad cunts driving nearly the length of the country involved with teams. Iā€™d never understand how anybody would want to spend hours upon hours in the car driving 3 or 4 times a week.

Price of fuel might see the cult of the long distance manager curtailed for a while after this season.

I think he lives up there.

1 Like

How much is a litre of petrol in Lux chief? ā‚¬1.60 odd in AT during the week.

Havenā€™t taken notice as I havenā€™t had a car for a couple of years but according to the AA equivalent over here '95 is 1.66, '98 is 1.80 and diesel is 1.73
Thatā€™s as high as I can ever remember seeing it over here.

1 Like

Iā€™d say the other half is frozen.