Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

That is an awful decision for Browne’s second yellow

Ref was poor for both teams throughout. Made a lot of bizarre calls

1 Like

He is another fucking idiot, he is the same as Gillane, always fucking at it.

1 Like

He did nothing wrong there, whatever your general opinion. Twas barely a free, let alone a yellow

1 Like

I counted three occasions he slammed his hurley to the ground when the ref gave a decision against him. A fouling machine is all he is.

2 Likes

Looked like the referee indicated it was for an accumulation of fouls. If it was just a yellow for that foul it was harsh in the extreme.

It was a soft free, once given he should have shut his gob, he cannot contain himself the idiot.

The one Taylor got from Coughlan was especially bad as well. Limerick got one where Lynch had lost his hurl and had a hould of Malone’s for about five seconds. The lineball that was flagged before TK played it off Coughlan… you wouldn’t want to see him on the whistle come championship time

The ball had gone over the line for the line ball alright.

He was poor for both of the teams. It must have been hard to run around watching the shite that was on show.

Can’t recall him doing many games before at intercounty. He must be new enough in the scene.

Not to mention Jason McCarthy’s shoulder to Cian Lynch’s head for which Clare were awarded a free.

1 Like

ClareFM said Browne was booked already at that stage on the live feed, TG4 commentary said there was two yellows for that same incident? It didn’t look like he was booked twice there :thinking:

That wasn’t quite what happened, although it’s dangerous enough in itself. Lynch had his head down to collect the ball and McCarthy barged in with his chest on top of him. I bit through my bottom lip one day getting caught like that

It was never a foul sure, he should have just kept his mouth shut and he would have been fine.

Was he on a card already? The radio said soon as the whistle went “He’s gonna even it up here”

This guy Murphy isn’t an elite ref no matter how many times he’s given big matches.

He was the linesman who missed the ‘65 at the end of the 2019 semi final and he standing about five yards away from it.

Serious lack of top quality refs outside of Horgan and Walsh from Waterford at the moment.

1 Like

That was serious athleticism but christ he didn’t do a tap after that. English swallowed him up in the second half

Sure Fergal will be available for AI Final day for the next number of years anyway, so all grand

2 Likes

Ah yeah, he’s at a deficit physique-wise, but I’d be happy enough to persevere with the raw talent for now

1 Like