Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

I would have a guess at 40% if the time.

1 Like

No basic ability to move the ball past the full back line and get it to midfield. They look poor.

At intercounty level, I just don’t know if you can get away with any player not being comfortable on the ball anymore. I know the full-back line of any team are likely to be the weakest in possession but they still need to have the confidence to take a pass and look for the next man if they have to.

5 Likes

If ye can’t bate Tipp at the moment ye should stick to faction fighting

1 Like

It was the same the last day out in Munster League against Limerick. Clare put Aaron Fitzgerald in half back from the start, and god bless the poor lad, every time he got the ball the Clare crowd took a deep breath. They just couldn’t work it through the lines, and Fitzgerald was far from the only culprit. They have a massive problem in the full back like too, they just seem unable to get tight on opposition forwards.
Clare have plenty up front but it’s in defence that they will fall down.

Some dive from Hannon there a minute ago

Fairly brainless by Fanning, Wexford mixing some very good and bad stuff

How is that a free exactly? An outfield player wouldn’t get a free there

1 Like

Byrnes is some dunderhead of a player.

Big crowd in the 'Neller?

Who is the ref in n this match?

Cunning from Antrim

1 Like

No pen there was outside.

Black Card offence.

1 Like

You’d be disappointed in your goalkeeper not saving that.

Forgot about it with the club hurling

I don’t think I have ever seen someone shoulder another player with their feet off the ground, foolish

Very lucky he didn’t inflict more damage. Would have little issue with something like that being a straight red

That was clutch constipated hurling by Dublin there in their attempts to get the winner.

Pitch was winterish as the weather. Good honest tussle.