Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Extremely dangerous foul. The foul for the penalty in the first half was probably worse imo.

You can read nothing at all into the league in this weather.

Referee was poor, missed an obvious push in the back by O Donnell on Bennett and Dublin went up the field and scored. Too happy to flash yellows

Ref was shocking, he should have given straight red at start and that would have stopped all the messing. His second challenge straight red also. Bennett blatantly fouled by o donnell near the end.

2 Likes

Who was the official?

I didn’t recognise him.

Cunning from Antrim. Likes to be the centre of attention

1 Like

Dublin will only get so far but are a horrible team to play against.

Parnell Park is a fantastic ground.

Yeah. Slightly disappointed in them today after last week. I think we will be a bit better this year than last year but that probably won’t be good enough to win anything.

Who were Dublin missing today? Are the Con rumors true?

Anyone under the age of 24 stand out in any of the games across the weekend?

Cathrach Daly hurled well for Waterford I thought

1 Like

Joyce for Cork

1 Like

Mikie Dwyer got man of the match in the wexford game and is 23.

1 Like

I thought he was around 25?

Anyway good to hear

A lot less than Waterford anyway! Liam Rushe, Dara Grey, Cian Boland, Shane Barrett. Bar rushe not sure the rest would strengthen things too much. The only place I’ve heard the con rumour is here on tfk. I would love it to be true but doubt there is anything to it.

1 Like

Nope. Will turn 24 this year alright. Conal Flood is same year as him too and Rory O Connor and Damien Reck.

He played a friendly against Roscommon a couple of weeks ago and got injured . So he’s already played for the footballers this season …be odd to start and then leave to play for hurlers

1 Like

Is Charlie McGuckian a son of Shane ex Offaly?

Young Coughlin had another decent outing for Limerick

I think his last year minor was 2015 was it not? Don’t remember him on that Wexford minor team in 2016. I’d say he’s 24 since before Christmas.

Edit: Maybe he was injured or just playing minor football 2016?