Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Shane Bennett and Ian Kenny will definitely start I would think.

Possibly Peter Hogan too.

Cathrach Daly, Curran and Kiely to drop out of the above.

Incorrect bud 49,50,51, 70 years just to be right like.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Whures will be in a few weeks or theyā€™re shagged

Barron out for another four weeks.

Curran is flying, Kiely if he could tidy up a small bit adds a serious dimension to the forwardsā€¦Hogan is good but a bit of same sameā€¦Kenny was excellent in the club final but him and McNulty you feel are always a bombscare waiting to happen. Cathrach Daly is a great bit of stuff
Shane Bennett too flaky

Unlike Galway who will be.

The whole kit and kaboodle will be done and dusted by the time the races come around this year, no?

Lump on Galway.

Thatā€™s a potent looking forward line. Particularly when you add in Shane Bennett and potentially even Mahoney too. Best Waterford forward Iā€™ve seen in a while. Will Patrick Curran be starting? Heā€™s been criminally underused by successive managements. Kiely could be a very good addition this year.

What could possibly go wrong?

If Mullen wants to be taken off at ht heā€™s going about it the right way.

Serious showlder from Wally there

All these split screens is stupid.

If i wanted to check the other scores, Iā€™d turn on Darren and Jacqui on the wireless

Oh jaysus, a beaut.

They have a bizarre one at the bottom showing the Canal End in Croke Park, very weird

1 Like

Ah ffs, stripe jersey pulled all over the place while being bottled up - nothing
5 second later, Blaa lad gets bottled up - free

Howā€™s the relegation 4 pointer going between Limerick and Offaly?

Dessie got done a while ago, heā€™s arms being pinned and couldnā€™t release the ball, Johnny gives the cat the free :man_shrugging:

Wally was getting retribution for being put out over the line himself in the first few mins

In isolation it wouldnā€™t bother me but there was literally 5 seconds between the 2 incidents :crazy_face: