Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Touch was a big thing yesterday. Our lads were constantly dropping the ball. Young Kiely is a great bit of stuff but he needs to sharpen up on his handling of the ball. Numerous occasions he dropped the ball. One of our lads even dropped it when running past a player.
That was noticeable yesterday. KK were clinical with their use of the ball. Very sharp

Kk are bidding to retain their title!

Wexford always have the Indian sign over Waterford in UPMC Nowlan Park.

1 Like

Past results aside, would yourself and fellow Waterford supporters prefer Nowlan Park to Semple Stadium?

Against Wexford,FBD Semple Stadium every time.

But probably prefer Semple Stadium in general if it was anyone else?

I’m certain @Fagan_ODowd loves going through Carrick on Suir (if he was travelling from Waterford)

Semple Stadium and Cork are good grounds for us. I doubt if we’ve ever won a game of note in TUSGG or Ennis.

1 Like

Ye can keep that up another few years

The dreaded N24. Ye’d be defeated before ye even crossed the border into Limerick.

1 Like

Are all season ticket holders entitled to ticket for the semi finals or is it just for competing counties?

Can the thread title be updated with the sponsor to reflect the prestige of this competition? cc @Cheasty

1 Like

Select AHL Semi Finals from the drop down menu that’s in the corner.

You should be able to add to cart then to complete the transaction.

Thanks Copper. Got them now

I should have a few tickets going for the match in the Pairc later if anyone is looking.

1 Like

I was looking on at the clips from last year’s semi on TG4 there, thinking to myself “Jesus there was nobody at this game”. Completely slipped my mind about the reduced capacities.

Jesus that was an awful effort at the national anthem

Goal an og?