Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Bookmarked.

There’s a thread for that sort of thing.

Brutal shout from one of our own.

They cant handle this new Cork wave

1 Like

:blush::blush::clap:

Eoin Murphy will still get the All-Star.

1 Like

Scenes eerily reminiscent to those in Nowlan Park on that Sunday in May 2013.

Thurles presumably in pole position prime for the final? Although God knows when Wexford last won a match of significance there. :thinking:

Delighted for Lehane, great to see him smiling on the field.

His last year with Cork he looked dejected leaving the field every match.

3 Likes

He probably made more saves tonight than Nicky will have to for the rest of the championship.

:laughing: :laughing:

But But But he pulls off great saves though

1 Like

Think we may have beaten Dublin in 2002 in a Leinster semi-final in Thurles. Possibly a win there in the league against Tipp in 2005 too when Nigel Higgins did untold. Actually a win against Clare in a Division 2 league final in 2010 too. Nothing in recent times that springs to mind.

Didn’t Wexford beat Cork there a few years ago? Same day Limerick lost to Clare I think

2 Likes

So nothing of a significance then.

When’s the trophy presentation?

The klaxon has sounded

2 Likes

Lots of windmilling from the Limerick lads here tonight, signs of pressure getting to them???

5 Likes

Yeah in 2016. The last scalp of the Liam Dunne era. Lost by 10 then to Waterford in the quarters.

One of those extremely attractive double headers we fucked off for the second match. Think I have memories of listening to that in the car on the way back.

I hope you were on the ale

Mark Foley’s nose is worryingly red