Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

We certainly have bro

I thought Kingston was excellent in second half.

Few lads are gonna be feeling very sheepish when he wins HOTY

3 Likes

Joyce is a very good yoke.

Look at these scenes, just look at these scenes!!

Cork. Are. Back :facepunch:

The Cork keeper for the second Kk goal. Awful.

1 Like

A Cork Waterford final next week would have a nice cut to it

Great to see kids getting photos with the County players alright

1 Like

Be interesting to see how the lads spin this one. They may never have feared Tipp but they do fear Cork

1 Like

NĂ­l Mark Foley buartha but I am.

Cork only started hurling once Hoggie got benched

1 Like

Cork style of play is not suiting Horgan. He is isolated up there. Needs someone like Harnedy to play off. Lehane looks to have a well rounded game now. Really really umpressive. Joyce was a revelation also. Fitzgibbon was dogged with injures and illness for a couple of years. Always thought if Cork were to do anything it was he who would be leading the charge. Full back is still a problem for Cork though.

2 Likes

Lovely South Limerick Ballyagran accent there on Darragh Fitzgibbon

2 Likes

I must tip my hat to Lehane. I wouldn’t have brought him even on the panel, but he’s flying it. It’s great to see Fitz hit the form he’s capable of too, what a player.

2 Likes

Fitzgibbon finished both halves well whilst being quiet in between

They are rattled

Lehane has the brain & hands. Just need him to assert himself properly.

He should have buried his goal chance too it should be noted, you have to bounce those in front of likes of Murphy

@AlanHQ , do you still hold this opinion?

4 Likes

Fuck them

You’ve kept that one in your pocket a long time. In fairness, it was a absolutely brutal shout, Joyce has been a nailed on Cork senior with 5 years. He has everything.

1 Like