Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

The few times I’ve seen this fella in action, I’ve been impressed.

1 Like

He is afaik, McGuckin Snr is living in Gorey with a good while

2 Likes

I know he got the goal, slightly surprised by that.

Thought it was a day for a defender tbh. I thought Damien Reck did well. O’Keeffe & Dunbar were good too.

How did Tyler do on the whistle?

Eamonn Scallon wouldn’t play him because he wanted to play football as well. He scored 7-3 against kilkenny in a first round game that year for the footballers. I’m nearly sure there was some issue with Rory Higgins and Scallon too. And Flood was a late addition to the squad as he wanted to play soccer too. I suppose connections helped him get back on that time. Ridiculous when you look back on how good that minor team could have been.

1 Like

Was very impressed with the guard of honour and welcome Limerick got when they entered the field today.

1 Like

Oh yeah I remember that game against Kilkenny. 17-20 to 0-0 or something like that. Just looking through that Wexford team from 2016 and it’s a fine line up. Rory O’ Connor was suspended then for the quarter-final against Limerick. Dwyer and Higgins in the forward line as well probably would have got them over the line against Dublin in the Leinster final.

He is.

Joyce, Twomey and Millerick did well for Cork.

Antrim are five up against the gym monkeys approaching half time.

Half time 1.8 apiece. Goal from a pen in injury time for Dublin bringing them level. Lot of Dub wides.

Limerick are playing Galway

3 Likes

Soft enough penalty.crummy wasted the goal chance.

We sure are

Yeah i think on the 3rd replay there was a high hand around a neck.

There must be some wee prod from East Belfast in charge of updating the scores in this game, it’s all over the show.

1 Like

Peter Sutcliffe is all class

From the bits i watched Dublin stepped it up in the 2nd half. Dillon cam on and made a big difference setting up their goal and scoring a point. Dublin by 4 in the end.

Takaka Rain ringing out at TUS Gaelic Grounds / Páirc na nGael here.

You’d feel sorry for some these younger Galway panellist facing into this LK team