Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Iā€™m fairly sure ā€œimbuedā€ is the wrong word there.

2 Likes

I think he meant ā€œengrainedā€ or even ā€œimprintedā€ there, youā€™d have to be embarrassed for the chap, amateur hour stuff

Iā€™m unsure if he has the chops for the game heā€™s trying to play here

1 Like

Hi mate.

I could tell by the lack of first touch and intensity in our warmup we were fucked. Waterford would have been better having a training session

1 Like

ā€œThey did a savage training session that morningā€ was the old excuse for a bad performance in a league semi-final.

I donā€™t think Wexford were training this morning.

Cian never went up for 3rds in mother hubbards

1 Like

He could have meant embedded?

1 Like

Nice hat @Mac

1 Like

The little men will always try and provoke the big dog.

I think he was imbued with notions beyond his abilities.

Sunday 27 March 2022

Saturday April 2

Allianz Hurling League Division One Final

Cork v Waterford, FBD Semple Stadium, 7.15pm

Allianz Hurling League Division 2A Final

Down v Westmeath, FBD Semple Stadium, 4.45pm

3 Likes

Waterford for Liam.

Liam for Austin.

A flick in the balls can be very painful

Didnā€™t see the game today but what a thumping defeat. Better to receive harsh lessons now than championship is a positive way to look at a mauling, but that kind of hammering can have long term implications. I was disappointed to read on TFK the other night about Shane Reck potentially having a bad hamstring injury. I think our defence is weaker than our attack (no way!) and if weā€™re going to play a more traditional system then we can do with having tight marking, mobile defenders who can play across the defence. You mention Oā€™Hanlonā€™s struggles today and thereā€™s a big difference in a physical battle in the February muck at corner back and being exposed on the wing in dry conditions on a faster pitch. You canā€™t throw the baby out with the bath water either but thereā€™s surely a few key lessons that Egan will hopefully be savvy enough to learn.

1 Like

Buff enjoyed his day

3 Likes

I like him tbh

2 Likes

Appetiser

Hopefully we can put them away