Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

Cork and Galway have taken it to new heights. It’s a blight on the game.

2 Likes

Sounds very much like a man with the best interests of Tipperary hurling in mind to me.

1 Like

Do you not remember the Limerick lad getting his head put in a neurosurgical bandage after nobody had touched him. The apex of it. :slightly_smiling_face:
I love if someone could find a clip.

7 Likes

Everyone is at it. One little tap and they’re on the ground, helmet off (cos of the PAIN) and rolling around. What Austin Glesson did the other day wouldn’t even have been a free 10 years ago

In fairness there was a punch thrown and landed, I don’t recall anyone arguing it wasn’t a red card. But it was about as watery a jab as you could find and it landed straight onto the chin of his helmet and Donal O’Grady’s reaction to it was at best embarrassing, curling into the fetal position and then letting a limerick medic wrap his whole head in a bandage.

4 Likes

I’d forgotten that :joy:

Who was it?

Chris Rock got worse and carried on hosting the Oscars :joy:

31 Likes

It was good game awareness from “dodge” to realise it was right on the stroke of half time so he knew he had time to commit to the bit and milk it for all it’s worth.

“more bandages lads”

That doesn’t contradict anything I said.

That’s a lovely bit of footage. Have you any videos of Pat O’Connor, Tony Kelly, David Fitzgerald or Big John Conlan feigning injury to imaginary strokes?

2 Likes

I can throw up Niall Moran and Diarmuid Byrnes if you like?

4 Likes

You haven’t the footage I’m after, no?

I’m sure google can provide you what you are looking for

Yerra I have it somewhere, thought you could throw it up as quick as the one above. No harm done.

1 Like

The “dodge” one was one of the first videos returned if you google Clare Limerick 2015.

The Tobin red card where he strikes Pat O’Connor into the ribs should be there for you as well.

3 Likes

Pat O’Connor got Seanie Tobin sent off in disgraceful fashion that day.

Same day Davy chased Colm Lyons down the tunnel, so it was.

The big dog is barking.

1 Like

You are of course correct. Shameful.

If it is a blight on the game, and i agree that it is, then Limerick are as guilty as anybody, much as they like to highlight their ‘manly hurlers’
Cork and Galway are no worse than anybody else, everyone is cheating to gain an advantage, mad that it happens in the league though, those games should be treated as challenge matches, you always want 15v15