Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

I see.

I donā€™t know what to believe anymore mate

The presumption to many (including himself) was that he was very much in the running in late 18 til Sheedy swooped in.

The word (how accurate this is is another story) is that he asked Tipp CB for a four year term and they said three, and he told them to sling their hook.

I genuinely donā€™t know what to believe anymore but our CB are somewhat inept so anything is possible.

Allegedly he wanted 3 year term & control of U20ā€™s. He had a plan in mind for Minors too.

Time will tell. It does add a bit of intrigue to it though looking from the outside. Winning your first game in the round robin is massive too, obviously.

Weā€™ve all got the holidays booked from late May on bud.

1 Like

For years I had the Tipp CB as very good, then the last while Iā€™m just beginning to think it was a house on sand.

Iā€™m from the same club as the co secretary. The father would know him reasonably well and have a bit of time for him, but reckons he should have been shifted on a while ago.

1 Like

Itā€™s not beyond bounds of possibilities that Tipp lose every game. Or they could beat perhaps Cork or Clare.

Canā€™t see them troubling Waterford or Limerick unfortunately.

Munster will be fucking dog eat dog.

100% accurate.

Not giving it the poor mouth, but this is the lowest my expectations have been in a very long time.

It will be dog eat dog. 100% agree with you there. Two first round games are massively important. I suspect there will be a bit of needle in all the games. Tipp-Waterford to start with is interesting. In fairness it has the makings of a brilliant championship.

I like the round robin format. Would probably prefer it to be a few weeks later but it does suit the club game too

Lot to look forward to.

1 Like

Please God.

7 Likes

Ha Ha you bad cunt!

It was a tap in but they all count.

2 Likes

I fucking love you bro!

1 Like

Cork will beat Waterford a point a man.

They will in their holes. They struggled to put away a toothless Kilkenny team.

2 Likes

Gleeson was an idiot to get sent off and canā€™t have any complaints but the reaction of the Wexford player was still a bit disappointingā€¦?

He got a jab and if he got it in the balls fair enough but he seemed to go down in instalments. Seemed fairly sheepish when Gleeson got the line then, as he maybe knew he hadnā€™t done Gleeson any favours.

Generally speaking, diving/exaggeration is becoming more and more prevalent in hurling. Even at club level. Any bit of a high tackle and lads are rolling around, dramatically taking off the helmet to pressure the ref.

Iā€™d say Cahill was fit to be tied. Coasting along and lose one of your best players for a league final needlessly.

1 Like

This taking off the helmet gets my goat. Itā€™s a yellow card offence to do so, by the way.

We need a few refs to start dishing them out (Johnny comes to mind!) and itā€™ll stop the simulation fairly lively, one would hope.

Itā€™s becoming a real issue.