O'squeal to be sacked

Sven to be back in the EPL perhaps.

“Ah
ehhhhhhhh
ehhhh
 Lovely” :clap:

The names being bandied around are less than inspiring to say the least.

Andy Gray not holding back in his criticism of O’Neill

Where’s this now Tony?

SSN mate

Fair fucks to him, didn’t say much that you could disagree with
I honestly thought he would be bigging up O’Neill, my respect has gone up somewhat for Gray, but not much

shocking that an ex rangers player would be critical of an ex celtic manager

United States manager Bob Bradley is now the favourite for the position

Hopefully he will be able to bring in a top class wide reciever to replace Young.

Preferably one who can kick field goals also

Easy link to make , this will not happen.

Sven is a good manager.

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/aston-villa-fc/aston-villa-news/2010/08/10/aston-villa-bookies-reveal-betting-trends-for-aston-villa-s-new-manager-97319-27033932/

Billy Davies 65/1
Get on!!

I do not see this ending well for Villa. I can see them hiring an absolute donkey of a manager. Villa will be regressing now for the next number of years after all the progress they had made.

Define progress. They have finished sixth the last three seasons.

Not exactly a whole pile of English speaking options around.

Develop in a positive way; “He progressed well in school”; “My plants are coming along”; “Plans are shaping up”.

:lol:

Idiot. Most people would see 6th as an improvement on 16th.

The smart money is on flano’s boy Bob.

read my post retard. What progress did Villa make in the last three years? I think for 90m net spend and a wages to turnover ratio of 80+% that it wasnt sufficient.

Anyway enough about that cunt, the summer is turning out well. Ashley Young is staying and will be on the EPL team of the year come end of year. Stephen Ireland is acting the cunt at City so Milner could be staying. I can see the likes of Reo Coker, Davies and Luke Young having very good seasons as they have points to prove. At this stage of the window it is likely unless serious bids come in that we will keep the same squad.

Looks like the players werent exactly devastated that he walked away if reports are to be believed. So much for the master motivator.

Martin Jol your time has come.