OTB (Off The Ball)

Listening to that little gimp from Derry

He actually looks worse than he sounds

Brolly is a great listen and would fit in brilliantly around here.

2 Likes

Seamus Callanan on now.

Rory Best groveling away here atm.

What a snivelling little cunt he is.

Claims he was “used” by Jackson’s defence team. “I was naive, I’m a trusting person.”

“I regret it.” No, you regret the fallout from it.

11 Likes

Comes across really well imo. Very humble guy unlike most of the Leinster and Munster mob

1 Like

Yep came across as a gent which would tally with anything I’ve heard about him from people who’ve had dealings with him. Explained the whole trial appearance thing very well and admitted it was a mistake.

He is one of the good ones and that came from an ex pro who despises half of them.

He ruined his narrative of alright sort Ulster plantation rubby captain by being a character reference to lads who apologised to the girl after a rape trial. Whether it was rape or not legally, it’s clear it was very poor form.

A mistake doesnt cut it in my view.

4 Likes

Kyler making a mistake will be grand all the same.

He didn’t provide the character reference in the end. He supported a team-mate he played with for years accused of rape who was subsequently cleared.

1 Like

He’d surely be better off saying nothing given that he regrets that decision so much.

3 Likes

What? He was asked about it in an interview and he explained the advice he was given, his thinking at the time and that he regrets turning up in court that day.

1 Like

Will you forgive Kyler is he is proven guilty? Will you stop supporting LK if he togs for them after a prosecution?

You must feel like cunt defending his appearance at the trial now

4 Likes

Well fuck me! Looks like we’re going to get a rerun of the Ulster Rugby players spit roast affair.

Woke cunts

2 Likes

Kyle Hayes is a great young lad, trying to score points against him on the INTERNET is cuntish pal. I’d advise you as a Tipp man to mind your own business.

Get to fuck. Answer the question you hypocrite

I probably would if I had defended him but I didn’t* so I don’t.

*It’s quite possible I did but I can’t remember.

2 Likes