OTB (Off The Ball)

He did one with GHunter as well. Chris loves karaoke.

Quality start to the program anocht. The boys spent 10 minutes discussing just how good Mondays programme was. They’re not sure if it will ever be topped. Apparently they had an amazingly relaxed interview with Seamus Coleman. Amazing.

1 Like

Shearer on now and Joe doing his usual extra long questioning tactic hoping Alan will be impressed

Shearer came across well. Different than his bbc persona.

Big time. He’s very uninteresting on BBC but a person was coming thru this evening

Shearer is an alright sort. It’s almost impossible to be interesting in the MOTD format

1 Like

He mugged Roy Queen off royally and signed an autograph for me in 1993.

A great guy.

4 Likes

That was absolutely hilarious.

The look on Queen’s face when Shearer wouldn’t flinch to all Queen’s cardboard hard man posturing. He didn’t know what to do. :grinning:

This was around the same when McAteer goaded Keane after he tried a similar act.

3 Likes

Were you the kid in the McDonald’s ad by the way?

No.

Pure cringe for queen

The boys are having great banter at the moment about Dick van Dyke. Somehow linked to Fat Frank’s retirement.

The geezer that said a 17 year old Fwank wasn’t going to be good enough to weplace the likes of Mattie Holland. :grin:

Gilesy on there explaining why Frank Lampard wasn’t a midfielder in the real sense.

4 Likes

'arry woz facking dead right.

Diagnosis Burger?

Frank was a top top footballer

https://soundcloud.com/offtheball/ger-loughnane-legends-interview

Lee Chin came across very well earlier.

Molloy acting the gimp now badgering the lady who is the new head of the OCI.

“I…me…in my opinion…I’m finished with the Olympics, I’ve no interest…”

Nobody gives a shit what you think Joe.

The lady is in the job for a few days. Get off your high horse.

6 Likes