OTB (Off The Ball)

Touché Gman :lol:

Leitrim vs Louth was Part 2 of a triple header then. Happy now :slight_smile:

:rolleyes:

the dudliner pretending to be a muldoon exposed again :lol: :lol:

why do they call you pr shit muncher?

Not really. They were just remarking that he rarely gives interviews so it was good hear from him and see how down to earth and unaffected he is after a very good career. There wasn’t anything hugely groundbreaking in the interview - some interesting bits like his respect for Trapattoni, how he reveres Kerr, his aim to play in the Airtricity League for a few seasons and settle back in Ireland, how working with Mourinho changed / improved him.

not SRFC class but thats deadly that he wants to play here

we must be one of the countries where players dont finish their career at home

He has already said he won’t play for Rovers.

yeah- he is a windbag
1 game in tallaght and he says its the most fearsome arena he has been in

I don’t expect Off The Ball’s new pundit Richie Sadlier to have the grace to acknowledge he was making things up about Mr Trapattoni to continue his personal vendetta against the manager. Damien Duff completely contradicted his unsubstantiated claims last night.

Yeah imagine guys who were earning 50k a week not wanting to see out their days getting kicked around bumpy shitholes like Richmond Park for 100 quid a week with a part time job working on a bread van thrown in.

:rolleyes:

Couldn’t agree more. It quite pathetic. If the interview had actually been somewhat interesting there might have been some grounds for it, but in the circumstances it was cringeworthy.

all Canavan was good for was frees

What I gathered from that interview is that Damien loves to exhale through pursed lips.

+1,
just listened to it there.
embarrassing for Bandage for defending these horrible cunts as well

[quote=“mickee321, post: 151084”]

+1,
just listened to it there.
embarrassing for Bandage for defending these horrible cunts as well[/quote]

I’ll always stick up for my good mates.

Richie Sadlier on shortly to explain himself in the light of the Oman game.

Davy will be on this shortly

Love the show, often tune in on the laptop or app when I’m away.

I like Ken Early too, find him very entertaining, good background football knowledge, have found him insightful about the business side of the game for example, and generally well read. Hook and Brolly by comparison are rubbish. Tomás Mulcahy is also rubbish.

Unbelievably boring Richie Sadlier section tonight.