OTB (Off The Ball)

Their descent into an advertising arm for bookies disgusts me far more in truth.

1 Like

They’ve sold their souls to Leon Blanch. Their credibility is just about gone bye bye.

More people play ladies Gaelic football than play rugby, so surely it should get at least as much if not more coverage than rugby.

But not many Off The Ball listeners, who I’d imagine are mostly males aged 23-45, would attend a ladies bogball match if you paid them

1 Like

Perhaps they want to attract a more diverse listenership. Also, they often do spots on other minority sports and people rarely complain. Interesting the whinges only come when it’s female sports.

2 Likes

What other sports do they report on as bespoke as ladies bogball

There is zero interest in it

1 Like

So interest in ladies football is the same as rugby? Informative rating.

1 Like

The TFK misogyny crew are out in force tonight.

It’s ok, mate. I know you don’t really believe what you’re saying and just feel compelled to defend the “downtrodden”.

1 Like

Is this your schtick now?

1 Like

Im glad they got rid of those second captain cunts anyway.

@Horseboxs mask slipping is a bonus.

1 Like

Typical deflection from the misogyny crew. They don’t like to called up.

You patronising ladies gga is very sexist

More windmilling. Artfoley-esque.

Golf

not a sport

Fair point.

Horse Racing

Yes I’ve long campaigned on a pro-ladies football platform but that’s been exposed for the sham it is now.:flushed:

2 Likes

Can’t name one player who plays ladies bog ball. Too early in the season to talk about it or even mens bogball, as both are pure crap. Rugby people like, rating grow, pubs are full, tickets for this weekends match are going for 1k. Doesn’t get enough air time.

you can’t do bidness at the ladies football.

Sure most of the rubby lads only to go to rubby to be seen at the rubby.

They wouldn’t be caught dead at a ladies football match, or a ladies rubby match for that matter.