OTB (Off The Ball)

Daithi Regan fueling the Limerick hype bandwagon last night, he’s an awful bollox

1 Like

What did he say? — The kiss of death is a backing from Jamsie O’Conor … He picked against us for every game last year.

said the bateing we gave tipp should have sent reverberations around the hurling world. He basically said we walked all over the cunts

Some bollox … this time last year we were nothing — 6/7th favourites for the All Ireland - and tipped to remain in 1B.

I tipped ye to win the 2018 All Ireland in October 2017.

He said they were forming a legacy

:rofl:

But you’re a great, great man.

Daithi also said being in 1B is very harmful when it comes to competing in the championship! He then said Galway were limericks biggest threat…

1 Like

A legend.

2 Likes

Limerick won the All Ireland from 1b in 2018, Galway won it from 1b in 2017

You and Nicky English were the only ones backing the cunts.

A hurling man through and through.

Brendan Cummins was in our camp as well.

1 Like

The Ballybacon lads are all sound.

I reckon that auld bollocks Cheddar doesn’t rate us at all. Another Kilkenny hostage.

My point exactly! Ourselves in 2013 also

Daithi lost the run of himself last night alright.

He was talking about Waherfurd and was saying they need to be up in 1A to be trying out things. They’d get nothing out of trying out things in 1B where he said they’d just be battering teams. He said they need to be hurling as much as possible with the new set up. Sure aren’t they already in a quarter final.

I suspect Daithi as an Offaly man has no fucking clue how the league works

1 Like

My favourite part of his analysis was his critique of Mattie Kenny. A shrewd man but the one thing he lacks is that he doesn’t cry like Antnee Daly.

1 Like

that was bizarre. he fair cut the back off Kenny. Said he has no charisma.