OTB (Off The Ball)

I’d urge everybody to forensically audit their own SOCIALS. I’m setting aside 3 hours every night to delete or edit problematic posts/tweets & I’m up to 2017 now.

5 Likes

Seems Shane Hannon is closer to Paddy Holohan in both looks and views despite his on air persona.

Chilling

1 Like

And lads thought it I was rebranding because I loved setting up e mail accounts

2 Likes

Just bumping this.

This Beal O’Firinne chap is an actual neo-Nazi.

Things aren’t going great for Kellie when this is the calibre of person backing her up.

Johnny Arse has been curiously quiet on the Twitter machine tonight. Can’t think why.

To be fair, if you’re not on this list, you’re nobody.

Who is this one?

A Russian bot that has roped him in.

8 Likes

I don’t think it’s Eoghan Harris anyway, it wouldn’t be his style.

You liked a post earlier which said that a number of posters didn’t care about the murder, rather were far more outraged by Kellies refusal to comment :man_shrugging:

Flatty’s post? “what she said was crass, but people seem more outraged by this than the torture, rape and murder of a child”. How do you get from the term “more outraged” to “don’t care about the murder”?

I don’t see where he said at all that posters didn’t care about the murder of the child, just that joining the Kellie pile on seemed more of a priority than trying to understand the context of her original tweet. Her tweet was in October when the murder happened, I would imagine anyone who was aware of this event at the time would have been shocked at the savagry.

So, no I don’t think they are equivalent at all, but take it up with flatty if you think he meant “posters didn’t care about the murder”.

1 Like

Well if you feel that people are more outraged by one persons opinion than they are about the murder and torture of a child I would say they are the exact same point

I already took it up with flatty but he didn’t reply

I get the feeling that’s not her photo anyway.

I wouldn’t say he’s too worried. I was expecting some seriously juicy stuff when i saw the screenshots. Even a bit of Banty Out material I could leather him with. Missed opportunity.

1 Like

1 Like

You’ve lost me. I replied to something you said and your response is to ask me to comment on something unrelated to what I replied to, that I don’t recall being part of the thread of discussion. What are you on about?

Jaysus poor cunt. These wokie/anti wokies are weird weird bastards. Where does it all end

They should provide courses in social media backfires. We could call it the Linda Hayden degree.

3 Likes

I notice none of these anti-woke headbangers have mentioned this.

Right-wing extremist jailed for possession of weapons parts and images of child abuse

Gardaí believe UK national Mark Wolf (37) was planning an attack

6 Likes