OTB (Off The Ball)

He’s the best of us all really. A self made man.

1 Like

Is he from a rough area of portlaoise? I was in New York same time as him one summer. Very messy fella

I’d read his autobiography (or better still listen to him reading it)

He is in his fuck.

Instead of assaulting people he merely now supports movements which whip up hatred against the most vulnerable in society.

5 Likes

I’d buy two of them, to go along with both subscriptions I currently have to Smaller Fish.

His ire seems to be towards OTB. Like the mentallers on here, basing their opinions on a deeply held grudge and totally dismissing logic, facts and resoning.

2 Likes

I doubt it,
When he was before the judge it was stated that he came from ‘a respectable family’ :man_shrugging:

Broken hearts are hard to repair my beautiful friend. Dont hate love.

He seems to have a lot of ire towards a lot of essentially harmless people, but is full throated in his support for some of the worst people in Ireland and abroad.

A dangerous fucker.

Is he a Nazi?

That’s definitely it. Most of the time a lot of these opinionated fellas on twitter or the likes have a grudge of some sort or feel they were wronged some way and are taking it out on what they see as the lefty establishment. Ewan is obviously absolute exhibit A.

1 Like

I don’t think Colm is a Nazi but he does get very annoyed when people are challenged when they endorse the message of Nazis.

He hates off the ball because the stupid cunt handed his notice just before he went on a jolly to euro 2016. They pulled the plug and put him on gardening leaf. He has it out for them since.

The legendary Jerry Kiernan had his card marked early.

His own fault for missing out but he blames them for it? That’s the type of illogical thinking I’m on about.

Tell us more

1 Like

Right wing headcases hate personal responsibilty.

They also hate right wing work practices when they’re the victim of them.

Total hypocrites.

1 Like

This is complete news to me. Went into a row that wasn’t his and hit a fella on the ground? Not much comeback from that.

Guys guys guys. There’s a lot of cheap shots being thrown here, and I think we can all agree thats not what the internet is about.

Peace and love guys, peace and love.

1 Like

Serious Bidness