OTB (Off The Ball)

I’d say that’s pretty accurate. It goes back to what I was saying earlier with the general angry disaffected small man set calling everyone with basically moderate viewpoints “woke” or “lefty” or some such.

The Karens are circling.

1 Like

Good to see you’ve become pro-trans , mate.

I don’t want to come across as transparent here.

I think you’d make a great trans parent mate.

2 Likes

That’s the problem sure!

Has Kellie Harrington made any other immigration comments other than retweeting the Dutch headbanger about the Paris murder?

She liked a few posts I believe.

1 Like

She liked two tweets. And last week she crossed the street when two black men were walking towards her… Some commentators have noted she was walking to her car which was parked on the other side of the street but it’s clearly racist and she should apologize at once

1 Like

I’d say a lot of posts she liked were unliked by Spar.

You’d have to say whoever was in charge of this for Spar is looking for a new job.

I hear Kellie Harrington is getting a new endorsement deal with Daz, because their product is for whites only.

1 Like

She’ll only be doing interviews with Daz Frehill from now on

And Ariel Helwani.

To be fair if Kellie does get a deal with Daz she would be far from the only person on the Irish combat sports scene to endorse white powder.

You can’t spell white powder without white power.

Lads going around checking who liked what tweets and profiling that person because of the like. It happens here on a regular basis too.

5 Likes

Bizarre behaviour.

Hard to know who’s ballhopping anymore tbh

There’s a fella on here who is constantly referring to who likes what post, it’s headbanger stuff

Who’s this madman?

Horgan, he’s very bitter, coming across as unhinged a bit here

Fergal is throwing a right tantrum, whilst talking about himself in the third person. Not a good look

You don’t want a peacock refereeing hurling matches.