OTB (Off The Ball)

You woke cunt

Has she come out of hiding yet?

Where do the far right lads go to learn all these far right tactics? Are there night classes?

1 Like

“Having realised the signifance of my tweet and the hurt caused to a number of people, I immediatley deleted my tweet. I engaged privately with a number of people who were hurt by my tweet and apologized to them”.

Obviously this isn’t enough of an apology for the religious woke, what is it you feel she should have said?

The wokey crowd want her to lose her livelihood.

1 Like

A number of people?

According to the religion of woke, any criticisms of Ireland’s immigration policies are racist. Here’s another example of where a normal rational person might say bullshit to that.

Constantin Maxim served time in Romania for abducting a child for sexual purposes. Sounds like a dangerous bastard. After release he then came to live in Ireland (I wonder why Ireland?). He was arrested in 2022 and recently sentenced to 5 years for sending sexually explicit images to Irish children and having thousands of child proography images.

Where was he working in Ireland? The Mater hospital of course. How did this lad get through Ireland’s “vetting” system and get to continue his depravity?

6 Likes

If you are still hurt by her tweet you shoudld ask for a public apology.

We covered this before. A criminal record doesn’t stop you from traveling around Europe Union. It’s nothing to do with vetting. It’s why Larry Murphy was able to take off to Spain post release

How he ended up working in a hospital is bananas though

Do you have an issue with a system that allows a lad convicted of abducting a child moving to Ireland, not being on a sexual offender list, and taking up work in a hospital? Do you think people who have such concerns are racists?

Larry Murphy should not have been allowed to leave prison let alone Ireland.

2 Likes

She shoulda told him she stands over it and to go shit in his hat

1 Like

The anti-woke loons cheerled Andrew Tate as he raped his sex trafficked his way through Romania.

And they were curiously silent when that English far right terrorist and paedophile was convicted and sentenced to 10 years on prison in an Irish court.

None of this about immigration. It’s about crime.

The anti-woke loons want to tar immigrants as a criminal out group. That’s literally text book fascism and it’s what Kellie Harrington did.

Both cases you cite argue for stricter control on who enters a country. Convicted felons, whatever their political persuasion, should not be allowed waltz from country to country and continue their crime spree. Sutely that’s obvious even to a child?

Of course it’s about immigration, not one of those lads you mentioned, nor the Romanian and Bulgarian recent convictions, nor the Algerian woman in France, would be allowed past customs in any country that has sensible immigration policies, like Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand, etc. Not an absolute hope of getting into any Asian country.

Why is western Euriope so lax in this regard? It’s hardly surprising that anti-immigrant sentiment is rising when governments allow convicted sex criminals and paedophiles enter the country with absolutely no surveillance. Why aren’t these people at least on a sex registry or monitored?

Are you seriously arguing people do not have genuine concerns about this when the attitude seems to be lets wait until they rape or kill someone and then we’ll deal with it? Expecting and demanding a serious approach to vetting those entering the country is not fascism ffs, no matter how many times you repeat it every day.

2 Likes

All of that is a lot of bigoted hot air irrelevant to the actual issue.

The issue is that targeting an out group as a “criminal” pariah is move number one in the fascist playbook of propaganda.

That’s what Kellie Harrington did and it’s extremely disappointing to see somebody previously well regarded fall into that fascist propaganda trap. She has not apologised for setting up immigrants as a target for far right criminals. And nether have any of those claiming to support her faced up to the issue either.

Not one of the people who has supported her sentiments has highlighted the below murder. Why? Because they can’t make political capital from it, as it was committed by a white Frenchman.

If Kellie had actually wanted to speak out in a way which could have made some sort of positive difference, she could have spoken out about the murder of Urantsetseg Tserendorj, which happened a few minutes down the road from where she comes from.

Instead she decided to vilify immigrants.

There you go again :joy:

I’ve stated the actual issue. You have not acknowledged the issue at any stage. That is because you actually agree with branding immigrants as a criminal out group.

…here they are in person. I think they’re having a picnic

Honestly, in the real world I wouldn’t be considered woke in the least, possibly a bit liberal but that’s about it.

It’s a reflection of the forum that somebody as inoffensive in my views could be considered a serious leftie, bizarre really.

Every fucker is trying to label every fucker nowadays, even himself.

Almost