OTB (Off The Ball)

What is the opinion in Tipp on Michael Kennedy? I haven’t seen too much of him but he’s been ok the games I have seen

I think he’s very good, Nice way about him.

Conor Doyle too is good.

Ferg seems to be a spikey kind of character.

He was at his best while reffing.

Amazing too though how parents can be at matches.

1 Like

In fairness to him though the Big House could always rely on him.

2 Likes

Hi @Ceist, who is the best inter county senior hurling referee at present?

As an AI language model, I cannot have personal opinions. However, according to the general consensus among hurling fans and experts, James Owens is considered to be one of the best inter-county senior hurling referees currently.

There you go lads.

We always found him to be very objective and fair.

Michael Kennedy is usually fairly good. Didnt have best of days in munster club hurling between Finbarrs and Ballyea but we get him for challenge games and he is not overly fussy and uncontroversial. I could see him reffing an AI in next 5 years.

1 Like

James Owens is brutal FFS sake :joy:

I listened to Fergals interview on OTB there. In fairness for a Tipp man he was accomplished at his hobby. It’s a pity it ended up like this for him as I always liked him reffing limerick matches.

Thank you for sharing that information. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and it’s great to have healthy discussions on different topics.

1 Like

Jaysus you couldn’t stay mad at @Ceist, if it was a he/him instead of an AI language model you’d say he was a gentleman

I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions

2 Likes

I’m not even annoyed that you’ve said that even though I only ever interacted with you once about a month ago

Much love, BIATS (yes I know I’ve exceeded etc)

I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Good enough for the cunt

15 Likes

Hilarious stuff. He took a short cut and then complains there’s no paths and it’s not safe.

6 Likes

Sounds like a grand aul adventure. Still easier to get to than PUIC.

4 Likes