OTB (Off The Ball)

What was the gist of this? I wonder how the paid model is working numbers wise.

https://twitter.com/TomasORuanaidh/status/1719773212056097149?t=h0dQLKFkj6BjYATdJOmwqA&s=19

Do you own fucking job Tommy

What was he before that?

Tommy does the football pod on OTB.He had a phone in show on twitter I think on Sundays at about 5 for lads travelling home from matches where they could phone in and give out but it never took off

Wasn’t that most of the gaa on the show? Not sure what more he’s going to be doing

1 Like

Unsure myself. Is it a new position :thinking:

It took Tommy three years to have the balls to ask if he could update his LinkedIn profile. That’s all that’s going on here…

2 Likes

Tommy is a good host on the football pod. One of the minority of good lads on otb.

Hopefully he gives the small ball it’s fair exposure.

2 Likes

He is,it’s actually one of the best ones.

1 Like

Thornley is not convinced the best team won the world cup.

1 Like

In a competitive field, that weird eejit Mick McCarthy is the worst fella they have on the show

2 Likes

I presumed that was his job anyway.

This is the gig Shane Saint could have had.

An incredible interview here

Nathan Murphy isn’t the worst interviewer.

The two powers are alright sorts and Richie what a hurler. He had goat potential if not for the injuries.

That’s an iconic story about the auld lad piking hay and the postman driving into the yard to tell him he’d be called into the Kilkenny squad.

I’d have him every day over Molloy/Gilroy.

2 Likes

He was excellent tonight on the radio

So what you’re saying is, when we really get down to it, in the heel of the hunt, and we have to pick the unpickable…, to split the atom so to speak… that if you had to choose an interviewer, even though it would be a hypothetical choice of extreme difficulty, that, and even though they all have their own styles and intricacies, their strategies and strengths… that you find yourself in the position of leaning…but not falling because this is tough… you’d find yourself personally… and it is a matter of personal choice… because its surely a dead heat… a penalty shootout, a coin toss in overtime, you’d find yourself drawn to Nathan Murphy, not drawn to, because thats too strong, but that his head is just ever so slightly higher than those of ger Gilroy and Joe Molloy. Or even Joe and Ger. Cos its not fair to put one first. There is no loser here. More a sliding scale of winners.

24 Likes

I don’t think molloy is the worst

1 Like