OTB (Off The Ball)

Wonder how OTB are keeping it going financially?

There cant be many subscribers. How much would the likes of Paddy Andrews or Alan Quinlan be pulling in from them?

In a friendly/challenge match?

1 Like

Whatever it is it’s too much especially for Quinlan. As much cutting edge insight as a butter knife.

1 Like

Absolute fucking tripe

You could nearly go so far as to say it was the greatest win of all time in any sport ever.

2 Likes

They’re on the radio every night and podcasts used to be free before.

Packed in OTB years ago. A load of fuckwit fanboys talking through their holes.

6 Likes

We haven’t won a knock out game at a World Cup. What victory are they on about ?
Nothing beats winning third test in nz for me personally. Way ahead of any grand slam.

Gas cunts

1 Like

I caught a hilarious segment on OTB on Saturday afternoon. Former Republic of Ireland international Keith Treacy was in studio and in a timeframe of about 2 minutes he claimed that LA Galaxy attempted to sign him while Robbie Keane was there, Orlando wanted to sign him the same week as they announced Kaka and that Club Brugge wanted him on loan as a 17 year old after seeing him play for Blackburn. He’s a gas man.

2 Likes

His episode on Talking Bollocks podcast is a must listen

2 Likes

I’d believe that for the standard that was/is in the MLS.

They’re hardly the most outlandish claims. He was meant to be absolutely class as a young lad anyway.

2 Likes

Seamus Flanagan did an excellent interview on OTB this morning. He spoke really well and came across as a throughly well rounded individual. Spoke very openly about competing for his place on the team this year.

2 Likes

He’s on the BBC panel Sunday

1 Like

I saw this. He comes across as a top man.

5 Likes

He was saying that alright, I’d say he’ll be interesting enough to listen to

1 Like

He’s a neighbour of my auld lad now. My father stops the poor fella for chats and he entertains my father with all sorts of hurling talk. That makes him an alright sort in my book (and in the auld lad’s).

15 Likes

Joe Molloy leaving.

Rory McIlroy’s 7 over par round yesterday must have tipped him over the edge.

1 Like

He was never on board with the pay model from recollection of the announcement

1 Like