OTB (Off The Ball)

Fogarty for certain is amongst us, I’d have my suspicions as to who he posts as

He’s PM’d me in the past, it’s easy enough figure out

@Joe_Player?

7 Likes

:grin::grin:

Who is John Fogarty? Never heard of him. (I Have heard of the musician John Fogarty).

2 Likes

Chief just call

Examiner writer. Think he’s a Tipp man but could be wrong.

1 Like

Has an incredible cork bias and always assumed he was a carkie.

John is best known as being the first journo to break the news of ger loughnanes death some years ago.

1 Like

Johnny Giles does not rate Ozil.

agreed
is he another WOOF! merchant like “miguel” delaney?

John Fogarty = The Puke ?

i had WNR on in the car whiltst driving around North Kildare.
Thorns used an exquistite term to describe a team’s second string, it was used in the context about whether Leinster should rest players for round 5 of the league cup, I cant remember exactly what the term was but i reacted in the way i would when he throws out jems like Sword of Damacles or Prodedeux, There was outstanding name dropping , he went off on his charcterstic list of potential coaching tickets, “the vern cotters, les kisses”, the money men got a mention, Thorns loves the money men whilst quoting from Midi Olymique. " the mourad boujallalls, the peter toms, the nigel wrays…"

It was hardly the name beloved of the midweek team on British Loins tours, the fabled “dirt trackers”?

By the way Michael, did you know that the term “dirt trackers” was originally derived from “Voortrekkers”, the original Afrikaaner settlers of the interior of South Africa?

esquires, 15 esquires…

1 Like

Johnny reackons stones could be the best english defender since bobby moore.
Johnny knows

He’s fit for a nursing home at this stage, God Bless him.

Johnny knows fuck all. If this was non-British defender they’d be tearing him to shreds.

Had to turn it off there in the car after John said “I know I’m repeating myself now but…” for the 2nd time in the space of about 3 minutes. Put on Radioooooo Nooovvvaaaa instead.

I refused to listen tonight. I switched on 5 live instead to listen to the Chelsea rat Pat Nevin.

1 Like

That cunt is really starting to annoy me

1 Like