OTB (Off The Ball)

He’s starting to sound like Graham Hunter more and more everyday.

I think I prefer Hunter to him at this stage. Nevin’s defence of Mourinho at the time of the Carneiro business was sickening.

Gunther was on the morning programme on 5 live yesterday. He seems to be becoming more mainstream.

1 Like

Chelsea and Everton, Nevin ticks all the boxes for being a cunt.

1 Like

Johnny has medals bud. In fairness the lad has potential. Excellant on the ball, v good tackler, a bit of guidance about space and organisinaton-which can be thought, he could make it. Everton are a team always on the back foot and defenders turned an awful lot. If he was learning his trade beside a terry for example hed come on a heap.

1 Like

Off the ball should get Steve Claridge on more often.

1 Like

Taught.

Pardon me buddy. Thanks for the correction

No problem, mate. Things have been getting out of hand here lately.

1 Like

Excellent interview with colm o rourke last night,mostly about his time with meath with a small bit on the GPA at the end

I enjoyed the bit with Corrigan and Mossy on the Dublin club transfers the other night. Woolie was off his head with his suggestion however, fucking ridiculous stuff.

Yeah he was especially from someone who transferred to a big club himself,I had a good chuckle when o rourke said cahalan? " was nothing but a dirty hoor"

Did anyone bother to ask Parky why he himself decided to move to Parnells?

I believe he said “it doesn’t take a genius to figure out why people were transferring to Parnells”.

2 Likes

:money_with_wings:

Lets just say it moved me, TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!

3 Likes

He’s bought himself one next to his mammy

Plunketts seem to have been shopping though, they also picked up some Leitrim fella. A big push before Brogan Sr retires?

The lads are in Limerick having the bantz tonight I think. Any good?

Listened to a bit of it on the way back from India Link. The bants were off the scale. Some bird from Young Munster told a story about how she bit an Aborigine after a game of pool.

Limerick? Nah, a shithole.

1 Like