OTB (Off The Ball)

Sport historian Paul Rouse on now talking about cockfighting, interesting start.

1 Like

don’t know pal I swithched back to that woolie link you put up! after he blaming the dublin population on football!
A bank?

Damian Hayes has some roaster voice

1 Like

They’re all like that in South Galway

not half as bad as joe canning, pal

JJ seems like a thoroughly alrite sort

1 Like

Sharp too.

1 Like

Art Foley on off the ball now. Would be worth listening back for our Wexford friends.

Sounds like an alright sort.

Nedd Wheeler was the other fella, seems to gave been a repeat. Art hasn’t lost the accent all that much in fairness.

Huh???

Yeah it’s a bank holiday special. Most of the regular off the ball gimps must be gone home to their mammies for the weekend.

It’s a radio programme mate, I’ve switched over to live 95 now though.

Art Foley is a slap head from humberside

1 Like

A tattoed boy from Birkenhead?

You’re the boy with the filthy laugh
You’re the boy with the arab strap…

1 Like

What a tune that is, it’s a song I used to sing along with in clubs despite knowing fuck all of the words, I’m pretty sure the chicks digged my efforts :grinning:

We all know you’re hard cause we’ve all seen you drinking from noon until noon again.

And of course

You’re constantly updating your hit parade of your ten biggest wanks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Some of their earlier stuff is top notch… Caught most of their gig at Electric picnic one year with a load of MDMA on board. Unrale.

2 Likes

That was a great show. I was getting fucked on wine while trying to rekindle a flame with some Cork wan who a few months down the line ended up being more trouble than she was worth. I remember falling into a ditch straight after the show and bumping into a fella from Limerick that I hadn’t seen since college three years earlier. In the ditch. Yo La Tengo played that night and they were superb too. Might have got the ride in a tent that night too (one of only two tent rides in my life) but tbh, details are a little sketchy

Irish football legend Kevin Kilbane is the new permanent presenter on OTB. Great signing

1 Like