OTB (Off The Ball)

He has a bit of an english accent.horrendous

Horrific. No wonder Trap binned the cunt, can you imagine how that sounds singing “The Aul Triangle” at 2 in the morning?

4 Likes

I listened to the Armstrong interview and yet he still hasn’t the guts to put all the cards on the table and come clean. A horrible cunt who doesn’t deserve my thoughts. He didn’t even say goodbye at the end of the interview he just hung up.

3 Likes

Gooch on now.

Aye pal a gifted player

A serious roaster id say

A very good but overrated player.
He’s not packing it in anyway.

1 Like

On here he ia underrated. A fantastic forward one of the best in the last 20 years, not now, although he would still have an influence for another year

How many times did he win player of the year ?

That’s not the point I was making bud. He had unreal skill and was the main forward for
Kerry,for years. Not up there with the greatest but a fine footballer

Shur MacAuley won that fucking yoke :joy:

Bizarre filleting of Ger Cunningham. Michael Carton brought on the fire the bullets.

Not coming across very coherently yet anyway

Unprecedented really while a manager is in-situ. What manager would bring Carton into a panel again?

He’s too old now anyway?

True, Newstalk giving him a platform is wierd though.

I don’t think it’s fair to Ger Cunningham says Joe Molloy - at the end of a piece basically slating Ger Cunningham

Did they get into a series of specific issues or was it simply breaking up the 2013 panel and not communicating?

Very few specifics really, Carton was promised time out from fullback and didn’t get it, but said he would play anywhere for Dublin anyway. It was “look at all these fellas that have left” and that implied criticism moreso.

1 Like

A typical OTB fuck up of a job?