OTB (Off The Ball)

Possibly off the wagon already. Advance cheque blown in Dundalk on way back from collecting it

Probably the most egotistical, unlikable wank stain of a man breathing in Oireland today.

3 Likes

Oooooft, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy won’t like that kick in the hole.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

In fairness to Gilroy he gave him some grueling and he wouldn’t let up.

1 Like

It’s not a sports show , it’s a soccer show with an hour dedicated to soccer at the end of the show

Did McCarron shag her?

It would appear to be the case.

Quite an explosive revelation and really brings in the question the father’s motive. He seems to be intent on crucifying McCarron and throwing his daughter’s interests under the bus to do so which brings a great irony given his initial public offering.

Some of the stuff tonight was seriously up another level. To be honest the LA stuff was harmless by comparison.

Why do you say it brings into question the fathers motives?

Listen to the podcast Nembo. Mad stuff.

He said that publicising the story in his book was bad for his daughter who is apparently a basket case at the minute due to it.

He has since vigorously chased this story through the media, publicising it with every media outlet available, putting more confidential information about his daughter in the national domain when he was initially apparently livid with the attention McCarron was gaining with the story.

If he was genuinely worried with the spotlight that was being gained from the book for his daughter, all he has done subsequently is douse the flames in petrol.

Yeah, listened back to it there.

Quite a bombshell.

There is a lot to digest when you think of it . I am loathe to comment at this stage .

Is there something in the water up north their all mental.

Is Gilroy the father of the girl?

3 Likes

Was half way through the interview and the player stopped so I played it again but it starts from the beginning is there a way around this it’s happened me before

Cunts like this shouldn’t really be given air time. This is a sports show and that interview had nothing to do with sport.

He’s clearly a troubled soul but that shouldn’t hide the fact that he’s an absolute cunt of man.

2 Likes

I don’t see why Gilroy sought to sully the name of the fine Monaghan team from 2015.

The prick got off lightly.