OTB (Off The Ball)

Do you really think that if you met a 15 year old girl in the pub that you could use as a defence, “well the publican let her in the door so it was fair game my responsibility is extinguished”?

Decent post really, dont agree with a lot of it but thats a different story.

No I think the defence would be, “as she was in an over 18s establishment and told me she was in university I never thought she might not have been of age”.

1 Like

No, the example I used was to show in the most typical encounters, you ask an age, but generally don’t do much more. McCarron had 2 settings where the age was in black and white to him but yet there is an expectation for him to go above the norm with it. It’s a horrible situation and I still think he’s a dick head

3 Likes
1 Like

After reading his book, you’re left with a sense if Cathal McCarron had gone his whole life without betting so much as a penny, he would still be an unusually violent, belligerent loose cannon with a sharpened sense of victimhood.

Clerkin nails it.

6 Likes

I think pretty much everyone on TFK has the same view though (not that you were saying they don’t).

1 Like

most certainly do.

They were having Shane Lowry on tonight. Before he came on they for,ed a consensus that Shane was Irelands most loved sportsman. Nobody dislikes Shane. They then went through a list of other most loved Irish sportspeople. Sonia, Paul O’Connell, Peter Stringer. Nobody dislikes these people. Who is our most loved soccer player. Denis Irwin no Paul McGrath no. more recent. It’s Kevin Kilbane. There’s nobody out there who doesn’t like Kilbane.

Lowry parked right outside the studios. Cunt thought he’d get away with it too. Clamped when he came out.

6 Likes

She always wreaked my head. She sounds like a banshee version of Rob Heffernan.

Ireland’s premier “sports” show, they should really try to get more soccer on the show

That Johnny Giles is giving me an awful pain in the hole, this fella is probably on some twine for talking shite about “my day” on every radio and television that’ll listen to him . Time for grass Johnny

2 Likes

Very interesting chat on OTB there with Alan o Mara,well worth a listen.

The GPA lad?

He’s not even the Cavan goalkeeper and he off writing books - another Bressie wanker

1 Like

Interesting is not a word I would use to describe him.

Did you listen to the interview

I did @Massey. Would not normally be interested in interview with GAA player but found this guys story to be interesting. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Mick O’Connell after making clean shite of the lads and their notions there

2 Likes

Go on