Other international games 6th september

we aren’t playing Azerbaijan until 9-30pm tomorrow night as its currently the Rosh Hashana holiday
Ill update with team news post the press conference later

elsewhere
36mins gone in Astana and its Kazakstan 0 Faroes 1, the prolific Frodi Benjaminson has given the boys the lead
im heading to the boozer at 10pm local time for the Ireland game which is on one of the sports channels here

USSR 1 Luxembourg 0 - Alexander kokorin - 8 mins

Some key matches in the final round of Phase 2 in Africa over the weekend which I’ll be updating you all on tomorrow.

how are eamon “fuck off gadaffi” zayed’s Libya doing Sid?

ive just started drinking on my own in the gaff and am watching the USSR game

Very well but they need to beat Cameroon away tomorrow to qualify for the play-offs.

HT in Astana - still 1-0 to the Faroes :clap:

Now I understand your unprovoked attack on me, pal. Happy new year.

He scored his first international goal the other day, unless I’m mistaken, which I may be.

anyone having any punts tonight,? im flying thru the cans of Oragnjeboom 1671 here and wouldnt mind a punt
might do a Group E double

Albania +1 away in slovenia
Iceland +1 away in switzerland

15mins gone in Amman
Jordan 0 Uzbekistan 0 - live on europort

No report on the Lebanon v Syria friendly?
Lebanon won 2-0

Armenia are leading in Prague. Taking 6 points off them in the last group was one of the highlights of Trap’s brilliant reign so far.

What kind of retard is Chris Coleman? First he missed the team flight to Macedonia because of unspecified passport issues and now he’s left the the outstanding Adam Matthews and Gareth Bale on the bench. The Bale decision I can somewhat understand but he must be some simpleton to rate Chris Gunter ahead of Matthews.

I’m currently watching Jordan vs Uzbekistan in the first leg of a World Cup play off.

Does the winner go to Brazil does anyone know or will they have to play another tie ?

It’s 1-1 by the way after 67 mins and Jim Beglin is as boring as ever on co-commentary

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 827108, member: 48”]I’m currently watching Jordan vs Uzbekistan in the first leg of a World Cup play off.

Does the winner go to Brazil does anyone know or will they have to play another tie ?

It’s 1-1 by the way after 67 mins and Jim Beglin is as boring as ever on co-commentary[/quote]

It’s hip to be square.

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 827108, member: 48”]I’m currently watching Jordan vs Uzbekistan in the first leg of a World Cup play off.

It’s 1-1 by the way after 67 mins and Jim Beglin is as boring as ever on co-commentary
[/quote]
Finished 1-1.

All will be decided in Tashkent on Tuesday

Polska Montenegro 0-0 8mins

1-1 lewandowski

Scotland 0-1Belgium (Defour)