Other International Matches

I seee England have called up Wellbeck to replace the injured Lennon to face Ghana. Which is handy seeing as Ghana are sniffing around Wellbeck at the moment.

The Dutch involved in a right game tonight.

Won 5-3 after being 2-3 down at one stage.

Dirk with 2

Asamoah Gyan has just scored a cracker for Ghana to draw them level with Engerland. Weird hearing Martin Tyler on Setanta!

I think that’s 1 win in 20 for the Occupied Six now?

It’s gonna be propah nawty against them in May. People will be dancing on pavements.

I think Russia in Euro 08 was the last time the Dutch lost a game. The draw in 90 mins against Spain was the only time they have drawn.

Some run of form under Van Marwujk

Watching delayed showing of France Croatia, that French shirt is complete gash. Riberry got a bad reception when he came on tonight.

Oh, yes. What a cracking individual goal. Some save by Hart earlier in the game too.

Dirk Kuyt, FTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wJgDgGoDqc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

A little known fact: Ireland midfielder and Falls Road Provo Sammy Clingan signs his autograph “Sammy Clingan 32”.:clap:

Ronaldo’s son is the fecking spit of him

For anyone who has it, Germany v Brazil on ESPN.

Norn Iron 1-0 up on the Faroes. Aaron Hughes.

Did the Ghana vs Nigeria match in London go ahead?

Brian Kerr and his Faroe Islands team went down 4-0 to his fellow countrymen. Magnificent goal by Paddy McCourt and he got Man of the Match as well.

Word has it he was booed by the scum that occupy the citadel of hatred that is Windsor.

Hearing McCourt was sensational tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az5XvilfZLU

that 2nd goal is sensational

Superb goal all right.

Not sure was it the fisherman or the baker who he went around last but it’s a shocking attempt at a tackle.

The primary school teacher in goal will be hoping his students weren’t watching

Very humourous mate.

The keeper is clearly a comedian rather than a teacher.

i was going to compare them to a gga team but a gga team is made up of students,mainly people on the dole or professional players