Other International Matches

John Harkes talking utter shite on ESPN now about US 1 Mexico 1

Poles beat Georgia 1-0 last night. Blaszczykowski from Dortmund scored the goal. Arsenal keeper made a few good saves. Poland gave a first cap to a German Pole, Eugen Polanski a midfielder, thiink he was part of the German youth set up but has declared for the motherland.

European Championship Qualifying
Albania 1-2 France
Andorra 0-3 Armenia
Azerbaijan 1-1 Belgium
Belarus 0-2 Bosnia-Hercegovina
Bulgaria 0-3 England
Cyprus 0-4 Portugal
Faroe Islands 0-1 Italy :unsure:
Finland 4-1 Moldova
Georgia 0-1 Latvia
Germany 6-2 Austria
Hungary 2-1 Sweden
Israel 0-1 Greece
Lithuania 0-0 Liechtenstein
Luxembourg 0-2 Romania
Malta 1-3 Croatia
Netherlands 11-0 San Marino :smiley:
Northern Ireland 0-1 Serbia
Norway 1-0 Iceland
Rep of Ireland 0-0 Slovakia
Russia 1-0 Macedonia
Slovenia 1-2 Estonia
Turkey 2-1 Kazakhstan
Wales 2-1 Montenegro

Disappointing defeat for Ireland tonight. Looks like we won’t be ending our 26 year major championship qualification drought.

Great rendition of Twigg of Scotland by Amy MacDonald at Hampden Park. Good looking lady - hun bitch though.

Big night for Liechtenstein.

Dp

What a cuntfest.

The Czechs are giving Scotland a bit of a chasing here. Still 0-0 approaching half time but they should have taken at least one of the chances created. Baros missed a really great opportunity early on. The Czechs are way more comfortable in possession and are controlling the game up to this point. I expected Scotland to be better with a midfield three of Fletcher, Adam and Morrison.

Think Caldwell is actually having a decent game. Czechs dominating though. Adam a bit overrun when the Czechs have attacked quickly.

Scotland take the lead against the run of play.

Typical Miller scuffed finish. Shite goalkeeping. Idiot jocks singing the Proclaimers now.

That’s a cracking result for Wales, btw.

I’ve actually been quite impressed with what I’ve seen of Scotland over the last year (admittedly on limited enough viewings). They move the ball well, better than the FS. Big goal by Miller there.

Crucial goal for Scotland - terrible attempt at a save by the keeper though.

Scotland have taken confidence from the goal and have started the second half very well. The Czechs are still playing decently and look threatening. Good game now actually.

There’s a good pace to the game. Better match than last night. Sid’s right that Scotland do move the ball better than Ireland but it doesn’t necessarily bring them better results.

That was a very good finish in an unorthodox kind of way.

And a great finish by Fletcher! Miller has worked tirelessly for Scotland.

Miller and Fletcher did brilliantly there after the initial defensive error. Lovely goal.

Brutal error at first. I thought Kadlec could have done better with Miller’s pass. It was perfectly weighted for Fletcher but still Kadlec was goalside and didn’t really deal with the danger from a good starting position.