Other International Matches

How is it irrelevant? They’re all separate incidents. They’re all as relevant as eachother.

The Adam incident is irrelevant to the debate about whether the two penalty incidents at the end of the match were actually fouls or not. It’s not the job of the referee to even things up for his earlier mistakes in the game. I suspect he knew he made a mistake with the Adam incident and did try to even it out. That just made a bad refereeing performance much worse.

Why was the debate about the two penalty incidents? There were three in the game. The referee got two wrong and one right. It should never be about evening things up and it was a dreadful refereeing performance but you need to at least be open minded enough to look at all the decisions.

I’ve watched the Berra one again a few times and he clearly dived. He decided to go to ground, he didn’t have to. He can have absolutely no complaints. They can rightly complain about the first one but don’t do themselves many favours when Berra was so quick to go to ground at the other end.

Mahamed Bangura scored a late winner for Sierra Leone scored a late winner against Egypt yesterday. :clap:

I just hope they don’t qualify for the ACoN.

Here’s the highlights. Some wonderful goalkeeping throughout and a funny appeal for offside from the Sierra Leone defender at the equaliser. He was playing everyone miles onside.

Bangura’s goal is the penalty at the end. The Bangura who is fouled is the other Bangura who was at AIK (now in Turkey) as far as I can make out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXw2ZxKv0dw

Dont ask why I’m watching this, but Lithuania fuck up a 3 on 1 overlap, Scotland go down the other end, get a penalty for handball and Darren Fletcher misses it.

England winning 1-0 against Wales in a dour encounter, Ashley Young with the goal.

Huge result for Luxemburg tonight. Looking forward to reading Piles’ report on it

Rob Earnshaw has just missed a fucking SITTER.

Easier to score alright

Comical. Open goal two yards out and puts it over.

Disastrous night for Ireland in the former USSR, Lee Camp had a shocker in goal.

Poland played Germany tonight in a friendly and came within seconds of beating them for the first time in years, if ever. They got a penalty in the 90th minute to go 2-1 up only for the Germans to score in injury time.

Welsh supporter killed in incident outside Wembley tonight. 6 in custody.

Hasn’t been himself this season for club or country :frowning:

the magnificent ashley young with the winner for england I see. Some season he is having

I think it would have been the first time ever. The penalty Poland got was marginal. Germans went straight up the field on the right and the Polish full back slipped when going to tackle the winger. Goal. Szczesny was in goal for Poland and he was absolutely immense last night. He saved about 5 certain goals. Not sure if there is a better shot stopper around at the moment. It was the official opening of the new stadium in Gdansk built for Euro 2012.

Great fighting spirit by Michael O’Neill’s green and white army to snatch a point in the dying seconds against Azerbaijan. And who else but that man David Healy to grab a famous equaliser?

David Villa’s goal for Spain tonight leaves him just one behind Robbie Keane with 53 international goals.

Darts night mate, couldn’t make it but from what I heard it was dire.
2500 attendance, mostly jocks. They’ve been on the lash all day, kilts and incomprehensible accents everywhere.
The Lux lads had were much the better team in the second half apparently. Scotchland are godawful according to their own supporters.

Wonderful volleyed goal by Roma’s Michael Bradley in America’s 2-2 draw in Russia. :clap: