Other International Matches

Great run from the full back. Contact?

Oh no. No way.

yahow

“breaking the bravehearts”, I fucking hate this dick of a commentator

Oh dear. Never a penalty. For all the crap we read about goalline technology that’s the sort of stuff that needs to be punished retrospectively.

Oh no. No way.

Provan showing his bias there. It wasn’t a penalty there at all. Definite dive.

There was no contact you cunt

Wilson has been exposed for both goals. In fairness, he’s not really a left back and that was a dive for the penalty. Surely they have actual left back cover.

Fuck. Scotland could have had a penalty there. They’ll be seriously sickened by this. I’m almost feeling sorry for them. Almost.

Ah I really don’t think that was a penalty at the end. He looked for contact and threw himself tot he ground. Closer to being a penalty than the Wilson one but neither were penalties and both were dives.

The Czechs should have had a first half penalty so the skirt wearing Jockothy racists can fuck off.

He looked for it but I thought it was a penalty. I’ll need another viewing to be sure though.

Never a penalty, they just didn’t show an adequate replay. The defender’s foot was beside Berra’s, never across. Levein could hardly berra to watch at the end.

Definite contact for the Berra incident. Should have been a penalty.

There’s a tiny bit of contact but it’s a clear dive. Scotland can’t complain about the Czechs diving when they did the same themselves. Sky can’t understand why he gave one and not the other as though that would mean Berra’s should have been a penalty. Nonsense.

They want consistency, Rocko.

There was no contact in the Czech incident, there was contact in the Scottish one. The Czech player took a dive. While Berra was probably looking to go down, if there’s contact from behind like that it’s a foul. Scotland can feel hard done by one the double.

Nonsense. There’s nothing that says contact is a foul. And how was it from behind? The foul is to trip somebody or attempt to trip somebody. He didn’t do that.

Anyway Adam’s tackle in the first half was a shocker and a blatant penalty. CR should have had one penalty and got one but the wrong one. Scotland shouldn’t have had a penalty and didn’t get one.

The Adam incident should have been a penalty but is irrelevant to the debate.

The Czech player stood on Berra’s foot from behind. Look at it again. If you stand on a player’s foot when that player is running you’re going to bring them down. That’s a foul.

I agree. Rocko’s anti-Jockothy attitude is leading to bias here.