Other World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

McGinn has scored the same amount of goals in this qualifying campaign as the Irish team.

1 Like

Joe Allen is a great operator at this level.

1 Like

Ya but the Scots nearly conceded as many goals in one fixture as we did in the entire qualifying group.

Imagine if Ireland had Super John McGinn?

He wouldn’t get a game under the current management or the previous management

He’d drag them kicking and screaming to qualification. Instead Ireland have cheats like Dockerty.

He didn’t manage it with the Scotch

Fuck u Noel grealish we were 9 of the 11 that won euros for czechozlovakia

1 Like

I will fucking gut u

1 Like

Before ww2 we were one of the 2 most industrialized areas of Central Europe . Remember that next time you spew your ooughteraard hatred @Sidney

2 Likes

Doherty gave the best performance on the ball from an Irish player in years yet is a cheat apparently. What does that make Seamus Coleman after he’s performance in Switzerland?

Maybe frame your ,sterotype’ jokes around our partisan resistance to nazi Germany or our heroic role in the Velvet Revolution. U western cunts with ur taxdodge based empire will reap a bitter harvest down Bratislava way in March

1 Like

Bratislava is just a shit Prague

1 Like

U r a shit @Sidney

3 Likes

You’re a poor mans @Dav1

1 Like

Is he gettable?

Oooft

4 Likes

Bantz

I wouldn’t wish injury on any player, but It wouldn’t sadden me hugely if that ungrateful whiny fuck was to pick up a knock that kept him out of next summers tournament

1 Like