Other World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

I see a few accounts on twitter are saying it’s a political stunt. I’ve no idea what’s going on but can fifa throw them out for political interference? Covid would be asticking point

WTF

Breached quarantine rules. Apparently were asked to leave the country earlier today but locked themselves into the dressing room.

Who knows what to believe?!

1 Like

Players are in the country a few days - surely they could have sorted it before the game?

3 Likes

The Argies are gloriously mental

If they lied on their forms than they shouldn’t have travelled. Mental situation. International football qualifiers should have all been run off in a mini tournament in May. Domestic leagues use up the International break time mid season

Slack from the border authorities there

Wouldn’t have happened under your watch.

The lads in T1 didn’t even check my form. Proper order

There is NO crime greater than not filling out some bullshit on your covid form

1 Like

Nearly unreal from Chiesa.

Lol. Just got planted in the face with the ball the Swiss chap

36 games unbeaten for Italy now which I think is a world record but we have to beat them in Italy or we will likely be heading for the playoffs.

1 Like

That Jorginho chap is fair shit at penalties.

They’ll be dancing on the streets of Torshavn tonight after the Faroe u-21s held France to a 1-1 draw helped by a calamitous error by the Leeds goalie Meslier. Google it if you want a good laugh.

1 Like

By the way that ground in Tørshavn must be the bleakest in international football

Big win for the Scots in Vienna.

The Dutch hammered the Turks also.

Going to be very tight in quite a few groups.

The Danes are flying it though. 6 out of 6 now

1 Like

Spain in a spot of bother too. Sweden well placed to finish above them.

How did the Serbs not qualify for the euro’s? They were one of the best teams i have seen in a while. Their skill and ball retention was first class. In a different league to Ireland. I would give them every chance of beating England.

Do you watch much football?