Other World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

Couldn’t get his lard arse off the ground.

That polish girl was stunning.

Switzerland’s draw tonight puts Italy back in the driving seat. Italy’s next game in the qualifiers is against Switzerland so a win there should pretty much seal the deal for them.

4 Likes

Likes of Armenia and Albania in the top 2 in their groups. Great example of what can be achieved with a limited group of players.

Greece did football a favour last night.

1 Like

Otto magic

Messi Hat Trick last night. Not sure if Argentina are starting to come really good or is it just the competition in South America is muck currently. Both Brazil and Argentina are cruising towards qualification. Will probably qualify with games to spare you’d think.

I would say the competition has definitely weakened. Uruguay, Chile and Colombia aren’t as good as they were. Even Brazil and Argentina aren’t as good as they were on paper but Argentina seem a more united bunch these days and Messi has it as his number 1 priority

1 Like

Scotland 1-2 down to Israel at half time. :grimacing:

Bulgaria lose 3 - 1 to Lithuania . A good football nation in decline

All the young people have left.

2 Likes

More a nation in decline

No oppression or dictators any more

1 Like

Dictators are out. But I would love to be the perfect dictator.

Scotland win 3-2.

McTominay stepping up and winning it in deep added time

Jadon Sancho is only a cod

North down to 10 against the Swiss. Lewis given second yellow for time wasting.

They’ve conceded just at the halftime break. the second yellow was harsh.

1 Like

Germany are the first team to qualify for the 2022 World Cup. Wales kept up their hopes with a 1-0 win in Estonia.

Argentina beat Uruguay 3-0 last night and will easily avoid the traditional frantic last night battle to qualify. 24 matches unbeaten now and the Copa America in the bag.

Emi Martinez has brought a massive amount to the team in terms of character and Scaloni has got them very nicely set up.

Is it time to start believing, @the_man_himself ?

They should be solid enough defensively and in goal with Martinez as you say going into the tournament which is a big improvement on a few years ago and they seem to have a great togetherness but I think the overall standard has dropped off a cliff in South America and the big European teams will be too good for them