Other World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

Rice should have picked up a yellow there.

Yeah on 2nd viewing he should have been better positioned and was lazily running back.

Windsor Park is not in East Belfast you bullshitter .

1 Like

Portugal V Serbia great game so far. Ronaldo gone down with what looks like hamstring injury.

Cracking equaliser from Danilo for Portugal. Portugal dominant but Sebians a threat on that break.

This Portugal better without Ronaldo idea of mine is gathering more evidence with every game

Silva is class! Lad they have playing up front doesn’t look up to much though.

Montenegro are bad but Southgate has England playing some lovely stuff.

They’d be at nothing only for all the immigrants into England … the Maguires, the Rices, Kanes - All Irish stock. Rose, Sterling - Caribbean … who else?

Hudson-Odoi.

Finland is it?

England are class

Gordon Henderson is a different player with them.

Ghana I think

Sterling is on absolute fire.

Chelsea have a gem in hudson-odoi

Who’s the commentary on virgin one. Fucking jerking off Stirling live on air. Throwing around phrases like ‘world class’, deluded shower of cunts.

Oh Ffs don’t tell me they’ve got you. Stirling is a fucking coward give him a bit of treatment he’ll more than happily hide for the whole game

So he’s not on fire then?

Ivy league defending as James Horncastle would say from Serbia here
1 1 draw in Lisbon
Rukavinia and Co outstanding

Ya his great playing against rubbish, iv heard all this shite before they’ve 10 world class players, arry Kane went nearly 6 months without scoring a goal and was labeled world class. Stirling went missing for a year, so I don’t rate him. As I said stick a few hard hits on him he doesn’t want to know. Mentally week.