Outstanding Rants

we were born into an affluent country, unless you were born before the 90’s. In which case we were born into a borderline third world country.

We have the privilege of having everything our grandparents, parents and ourselves worked for explained away as luck for being born white, by snotty little cunts that grew up in the Celtic Tiger and never worked for a thing in their lives.

We have the privilege of seeing diversity quotas, where the best man isn’t hired, the person who makes the company look good is hired

We have the privilege of seeing semi skilled jobs moved to countries where they can hire lads for a pittance and destroy local economies.

we have the privilege of seeing all this unfolding before our eyes and not being able to do a thing about it because we are white, male and not poor.

Now that’s a rant

1 Like

He should read these out, these people should be named and shamed.

We saw Limerick win an All Ireland though so its all equal

4 Likes

I was born before the 90s. I’ve come through the tough times. I’ve earned this.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Will Rodney see it on tfk?

If he doesn’t see Conway Twitty and Tanya Tucker first :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Rodneys loss, that woman is a Queen, her buddy is very unladylike though, I’d love to see the figurine collection.

When she said she had two things to show him and the camera zoomed out an i the only one who thought we were gonna get a gook off her boobies?

May/Should have been posted previously, epic.

3 Likes

That’s a great post

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

its like a barca version of @Captainshan

1 Like

Wow. Hes how I imagine a Spanish @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy would be.

2 Likes

“Satanic dwarf”!

1 Like

That’s unreal passion.

1 Like

He’s right though. The team loses and the captain wants to leave.

1 Like

PREACH BROTHER!!!

Shes not wrong.