Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding -treat women poorly

I support Ulster sacking these players for their shameful behaviour
I have no idea what molby did or didn’t do but as far as I am concerned LFC should be closed down because of it

talking gibberish it seems

Nowhere near as long as you were plotting your rape fantasy

No, autocorrect

So you are happy to admit you follow a British football team?

The only rape fantasy is in your head, mate.

You’ve actually spent the last four years concocting a fantasy in your head that somebody else on the internet fantasises about rape. :laughing:

And that’s the actual truth - that’s what you’ve been actually doing. :laughing:

Read back over that and realise once and for all what an absolute freak of a person you are.

Good man. Have you told the girl what you posted on the in nternet about your intentions for her? I think she should be the final arbiter of whether it’s inconsequential or not. Y’know with Nemo iudex in sua causa and all that.

Then we’ll know who the freak is.

Hey look everybody, art wrote some Latin!

Pity your Latin is a lot better than your English.

Maybe you should get onto her yourself and tell her about your rape fantasy for her?

How about it?!

Still deflecting. Your inability to deal with this simple request shows up you hypocrisy across a multitude of threads. Must really gall you to know you’re just as grubby as the ulster lads.

Just when I thought owning a Liverpool tracksuit was as bad as it gets…

Maybe you should get onto Ulster rugby to see if they can sack me too? :grin:

Roma? Rovers? St Pauli? Celtic? FC O’Higgins? Millwall?

Nah, I’d never think you were in gainful employment.

Indeed, you never think - that’s your problem.

Well if the piss and blood stained Liverpool top is the product of you thinking, I’d advise you to refrain from thinking

Sorry, I was of course wrong when I said you never think - fantasising about rape is a form of thinking, I guess.

I just hope you weren’t thinking such when you were sitting near the complainant in such a trial.

You’ve tied yourself in knots here and making a holy show of yourself. I think you’ve made enough of a cunt of yourself for one day so I’ll leave you be for now

3 Likes

So,

What if soneone like the Fancy Bears (we have just expelled a russian diplomat) comes up with Whatsapp messages from the day after Murray & Zeebs toasted yer one in the Shelbourne. What if they are of similar tone and content to the Ulster ones? Zebo wont give a shite he is off to France but Murray is just about the only player, apart from Sexton, that Ireland could afford to lose heading to a World Cup.

The precedent has been set, or has it? (Craig Gilroy)

Aw diddums, art.

You’re going to wake up in tomorrow morning with an awful hangover, you know that?

But yes, unfortunately your contribution here over the last hour or so did happen, and we’re all the poorer for that, especially you.

What if my aunt had a pair of balls? Would that make her my uncle?