Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding -treat women poorly

If Mr. Jackson had been able to control his swelling he wouldn’t have got into trouble in the first place.

The snowflakes are for the most part, work shy layabouts. Essentially what Emma is saying here is that a hard working young sportsman who has been acquitted unanimously by a jury of his peers shouldn’t be allowed work again.

4 Likes

Revelation. :joy: Why do they have to use such OTT words?

I don’t think anybody is saying that. Personally I’d be delighted if Mr. Jackson joined his former colleague Mr. McIlroy in working for a plastic bag supplier in Lisburn.

Why do you care?

Jesus christ everything in that screenshot would make you sick.

why?

Ah here where to start.

Rainbow flag, Paddy Jackson, #IBelieveHer & Abortion Referndum references all in the one picture.

it’s all a bit too much for me. Too in your face. A person who jumps on these bandwagons with no opinions I bet for herself.

I voted Yes in both referndums btw but i nearly wish i didn’t because of these cunts.

2 Likes

Basically it just sticks in your craw. I know how you feel. These clowns take all the things you might well object to on your own steam. Then they make it a black and white issue, express moral outrage and ask for approval and sympathy.
We’re basically good guys at heart and don’t really even possibly perhaps approve of blood sports. We went to mass, try to be kind, like our Czech neighbours and even admit wimmin can be alright.
But these clowns push it to far. While the blood sports thing is decided there’s still a sense that we’d welcome back bear baiting just to sicken them and get their goat up.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Nail on head.

I missed the turtle in the picture too surely some PETA or turtle referendum I missed out on. A cunt like that wouldn’t put a turtle there for no reason.

1 Like

Brother

Something to do with the ocean and how some man threw plastic in it.

Get on board for the big push. Whadaya think

I honestly just typed in ‘turtle plastic in ocean’ into google and you’re not messing ?

I was guessing

Well I think you’ve guessed right.

BBC1 now.

The independent are reporting at Paddy is back with his ex girlfriend