Paddy Power Do It Again

They are a right shower of messers altogether- This has probably been posted but the whacky lads at PP deserve their own thread for all the crazy stunts they get up to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP7k1QkkhZk

From todays Giro stage

Those carzy bastards.

They keep the Moyes statue at Power Tower to make sure Im never happy when I leave work.

Desperate messers altogether. Maybe next year at Cheltenham or Aintree they can park a take away van and put up a sign ā€œGet you horse burger and chips hereā€. That would be gas.

Or they could set up a thing where you get to shoot the horses who finish outside the top 3, extra marks if you hit the midget.

They had 1 of those in Merrion Square this year

huh?

I think he was trying to be funny

Be interesting to see how many midgets heā€™d get to shoot at a national hunt meeting.

Great ad they have for Cheltenham .

Colin Meaney the star and Olympic medalist Rob Heffernan and the great Owen Mulligan

This year again a great ad for the festival . Crouchy in great form

Cunts

I like Crouchy, how could you not in fairness.
But he has his money made, thereā€™s no need for him to be putting ordinary peoples hard earned or badly needed money in these cunts pockets.

I[quote=ā€œbackinatracksuit, post:14, topic:18973, full:trueā€]
I like Crouchy, how could you not in fairness.
But he has his money made, thereā€™s no need for him to be putting ordinary peoples hard earned or badly needed money in these cunts pockets.
[/quote]

If you have evidence that Peter Crouch is taking money from ordinary people and putting it in Paddy Powerā€™s pockets I suggest you contact the police

Correct,that other cunt Ray Winstone is the same.A multi millionaire begging chavs to part with the few bob they have to some bookie.An utter cunt

I said I liked him

Shame he sees fit to promote gambling, I enjoy a bet but itā€™s a massive problem in society, often among those who can least afford it, itā€™s no secret,

2 Likes

Itā€™s wrong how they allow it to be advertised especially in that blokes, Matey way.

Advertising of gambling should be banned.

3 Likes

Was it Betfred who ended their sponsorship of Gordon Elliot citing concerns over his behaviours/morals. Youā€™d swear they were beacons of morality themselvesšŸ˜…

1 Like

Not too often I agree with Mother Teresa but heā€™s right here.Too many people are being suckered into addiction by these cunts.

1 Like