Padraig Harrington

Round 4: Harrington finished with a battling 69 ‘that showed his ability to bounce back from adversity’. No, he choked when the heat was on and then had a decent round when it was too late. This lad cracks me up.

Oh Captain my Captain.

this is his destiny. An away Ryder Cup. The American’s coming off the back of a hiding. I hope he does it. A thoroughly likeable sort

First thing he needs to do is tell McIlpube not to bother showing up.

@Bandage left with some awful egg on his face here

Not so my friend, @Bandage had shown his maturity and ability to pivot and grow as far back as 2008. You don’t get to be an internet behemoth like Bandage without having the ability to learn and develop oneself. A few on here could do with learning from the great one.

1 Like

McIlbpube is close to a meltdown. There’s only so many times you can lie to yourself before the truth hits home. He was on again the weekend saying he’s close and he’s playing well after fucking up another final round.

You could have set up a new thread to spare my blushes.

Time for admins to get tough here.

As you’ll see, this thread celebrates your ability to grow. Embrace it.

*In truth I meant to bump the other thread. You need to give me admin powers so I could have rectified my own mistake.

I can’t stand the fucker. His whiney droning corporatespeak. I’d put him on a par with bressie.
PS, that’s Harrington, not @Bandage

Ah here, it wasn’t that good. I’ll take it though.

Apologies to alright sort @Bandage for the unwarranted attack

The INTERNET never forgets and I was exposed so no need to apologise, pal. Let’s putt this behind us.

2 Likes

Your opinions on golfers have really proved your undoing

Not so much my opinion on golfers rather I appeared to be posting under the misconception that golf is a sport.

4 Likes

Drive on from here.

I hope this hasn’t driven a wedge between us.

1 Like

I’m going to flag this dreadful pun.

you don’t have the balls for it